November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to brag or anything, but I think the Novemberites are the smartest group on these forums. We actually waited until we knew something about gameplay and a release date before buying.

Everyone before us were impatient and irrational, impulse buyers. December buyers are either EXTREMELY indecisive or just plain lazy.

Summary = Novemberites rule.

I don't want to brag or anything, but I think the Novemberites are the smartest group on these forums. We actually waited until we knew something about gameplay and a release date before buying.

Everyone before us were impatient and irrational, impulse buyers. December buyers are either EXTREMELY indecisive or just plain lazy.

That's what I just finished explaining to my boyfriend :D

...or broke...

I'll go with this logic. Seems sound to me ;)