November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all of novembers' pre-orders get in, what's a few more from december?

Show the last two months of the year some love. :D

The post said last week of November OR SO, so maybe the first couple of days of December too but who knows...

Well, we wont be getting in until Saturday and Sunday.

So have fun with your few hours of EGA.

What are you talking about. It's official, Nov will get in today. They are on track to have everyone in by the last wave on Friday (tomorrow).

November 29th (>.<)

*Quick Question*

I put my pre-order code in right after purchase on Nov 29th. In my account info there is a box that says redeem registration code but when i put the pre-order code in there it says already in use. Does that mean i will get an email on the official release day from Ea/Origin that sends me a serial number of some sort? Sorry for noob question.

November 29th (>.<)

*Quick Question*

I put my pre-order code in right after purchase on Nov 29th. In my account info there is a box that says redeem registration code but when i put the pre-order code in there it says already in use. Does that mean i will get an email on the official release day from Ea/Origin that sends me a serial number of some sort? Sorry for noob question.

The pre-order code was solely for Early Access, and if you go to "My Account" and go to pre-order, it should say the Early Access and Color Stone has been unlocked. The actual game product key will be released with your physical copy.

November 29th (>.<)

*Quick Question*

The code u already provided is for early access. You'll get your 'main' code closer to launch I believe, and in your gamebox if you have hardcopy

A wise man once said:

BONUS WAVES!!!111!

as in wise man u seem the screaming kids of the last 2 days that just spout rubbish? there has not been a bonus wave yet what makes u think they will do it now when servers are going to be queueing up after today?

your a fool if u think they will do a Bonus wave, after the Beta weekend which was in November there would have been a spike in pre orders. im 29th and will be expecting to get in tomorrow

I'm actually disappointed that I didn't pre-order earlier, but I wasn't about to spend that amount of money if the game wasn't good. That's why I waited for Beta access before pre-ordering. Regretting it, though.

Same here, but in the long run it's still smarter to actually take a look at the game before preordering it :):cool: