November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people with October preorders that got in mid-day yesterday so I would suspect that the remainder of the people out there get in tomorrow. Like they initially said up to 5 days early. Bet they moved that up 2 days so that they could get everyone a minimum of 5 days early access. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.

I believed they did it to give everyone at least 2 days early access. Last week Nov.+Dec sales large group (Fri/Sat)

Eville

So a little back story...Here I was playing Rift (online game, similar to WoW) when one of my tenants comes into the room and tells me starwars is in Beta and it looks awesome. I naturally go to the website ( I am always looking for the next great MMO) and watch some trailers and hey..this game looks to have potential, so I sign up to Beta test. This was back in march mind you..anyway, june 29 I get an email, pre-order and "have a chance to beta test and get early access" and I'm like "alright". So I immediately go to origin and pre-order. and then I wait...and wait. No beta invite...sigh...come thanksgiving weekend I get an invite for a weekend test..I'm like "WTH??" Ok, so I test the game, it IS great, but the weekend goes by to quick.

During this time I get nervous occansionally because when I log into my account it keeps suggesting I pre-order...I can guess you know where this is leading, yes, it wasnt until 11/29, I realized I had to "REDEEM" the darn code, I stupidly assumed origin was linked with Bioware..:(

I have no one to be frustrated with but myself, even the email at the bottom had instructions to redeem the code.

I wouldn't worry so much. I pre-ordered soon as it came out and registered my pre-order code, I'm not in yet, but a friend I know pre-ordered after me is in already...
and your date? everyone state here already and i said november 30. I hope is this week 4th wave maybe and or tomorrow. Hopefully anyway. I know SWTOR will be a smooth launch :)

copy pasted from the sticky

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Japan time means it wont really matter what wave im in (assuming of course it does pokemon me), earliest waves start 11pm, and then its 1am, 3am, 5am i believe. I has a job, so ill be asleep and then at work... and then at the gym. So er, ill be with all the wave 1s on the next day - see you in game late november dudes :)

Japan time means it wont really matter what wave im in (assuming of course it does pokemon me), earliest waves start 11pm, and then its 1am, 3am, 5am i believe. I has a job, so ill be asleep and then at work... and then at the gym. So er, ill be with all the wave 1s on the next day - see you in game late november dudes :)

Konichiwa Ippollite!