November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the wave size increases significantly tomorrow, I can see this happening. I think they are going to pretty much let everyone but people who ordered the 13th of dec or after in tomorrow. That gives them friday to deal with crushing issues from population, and a slow weekend with a skeleton crew. I could be wrong, but I just think it will work out that way. Plus, I work tomorrow night, so I am sure I will get in tomorrow in the last wave and have to leave for work instead of playing.;)

I bet the rest of preorders get in tomorrow. Everyone was guaranteed an additional two days to their pre order head start so it won't be too much longer for November preorders.

Still it's dampened my enthusiasm for playing a bit. I was all excited at the start of EGA then as the time rolled on I'm more like oh cool I can play tomorrow. Maybe I am impatient but that's the effect it's had on me. Just sayin.

They just cleared september today, don't hold out hopes for november pre-orders tomorrow.

You have to remember, a lot of people preordered early and then it kind of slowed down. Plus, they said that they were going to do more than they did on the first day today and then even more than that tomorrow. So, I'd say there is still hope for November getting in sometime in the later emails tomorrow.

I really don't like to whine and all, Far from it, but I do think it would be mighty polite of Bioware if they would tell after a wave was done what the latest date is they let in. Also to end speculation and to not let people anticipate and whine so much about it. Even a simple forum post would already do.