Add Offline Mode

HundeThutt

It is a good idea but the point of a MMo is to play on line and you wouldnt be able to do herioc (2+ or 4s)

You're joking, right?

I'm soloing these with my pet all the time. Just pull one, kite it until others reset and rinse+repeat. Hardly any heroics need other players.

Add Offline mode, this game should have had one, we've spent enough money. I don't care what you gotta do.

Erm what?

Like someone else said

Why in earth would you want offline mode in MMO game?

I Really do not understand the point of this?

Could you please explain it a bit more OP?

I also like a offline version of this, but not if they have to take this down to do it.

I like SWTOR to much, tho, there is a need to change a few things ;)

Add Offline mode, this game should have had one, we've spent enough money. I don't care what you gotta do.

For the past years you knew that this game is an MMO based on subscriptions to play. With that information in mind you bought this game and after one month you decided to complain and ask for offline mode.

Your logic is pure awesomeness. I 'd say your logic is over 9000. Or you are one of the trolls.

Do not feed the trolls....

There won't be an offline mode.. MMO. Want offline mode? Play your XBOX lol okay fine you say thats online too.

Play with your little brother. He can be the Jedi Knight and your the evil Sith Sorcerer bubbling yourself... now fight.... there offline mode...

No little brothers? Make a fake figure using stuffed pillows. Now fight!!!!

Edited by spicycookie

• 6 months later...

I paid $60.00 for this repetitive BS. + $12.99 a month x7 in advance! I played SWTOR in solo mode mostly from Dec. 2011 launch to roughly May 2012. A lot of people are total creeps. So just enjoying the game without people's drama ruining it is nice when I need some fun without their BS. I have one main 50, an alt 50, and 6 more mid level alts. Guess what? I still play solo when not raiding end game to this day. (To take a break from ventrilo and people's drama in my ear). It's a nice option for chill time.

If you don't want solo offline mode no one cares. You won't be forced to use it geniuses!

+ 1 for solo offline mode for free to those thought paid $60.00 for the game up front!

Edited by JediJudoChopx