October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on twitter they have said bonus wave is doubtful so rest of oct should be tomorrow not so bad

can yuo post? last thing I'm showing on twitter was over an hour ago saying Amazon has clarified thier shipping policy.

Edit: never mind missed that htey did post

Edited by Baigs

But, well... "unlikely" doesn't mean "no" ;)

I just wish they'd say something along the lines of "Wave 4 was the last of today, see you tomorrow at xyz"

Unlikely is an unofficial No because the official no will come with the official announcement that the waves are done for the day.

It is as far as he can go towards saying no without stepping on company procedure.

So this means that my pre order was 10.07 ? or 11.02? Because it says early game access on 11.02.... anyone???

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Pre ordered the 25.oct, registred the code on the 3.th november.... Could someone guess for me if i will probably get invited tomorrow or do you think i`ll have to wait untill Friday?

Thx for ANY response really, haden`t had the time to read through the thread cuz of work!

So this means that my pre order was 10.07 ? or 11.02? Because it says early game access on 11.02.... anyone???

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

10/7 is the day the code was registered. the 11/2 is a generic number when you were given access to the release client in their system (even though it came much later).

Your pre order date is Oct 7th.

Ok and yesterday on Twitter we got

"The Old Republic @SWTOR 23h

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST."

Thats a definate response.

Today we got

"The Old Republic @SWTOR 1h

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!"

Big difference imo. So whilst its a fools hope - there is always some hope!

October 22nd here.

It took until then to first fight my thrift to order the (not so cheap) C.E. and then my dealer to actually send the code...

My dealer accepted the normal pre-order to be changed into a collectors because he knows i am a honest man - but the same honesty made me really not use the other code before which was bought on July 26th