October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size (but in total number of invites, larger than yesterday - yes, waves can vary in size). We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

But all the servers are Light and Medium... So i don't see the need in this..:(

Yeah, over at US side. Have to remember, not everyone skips school or stays home "sick" instead of going to work. I'd guess US servers will get more activity once school/work hours are over.

Plenty of EU servers are heavy, 5 were even full last I checked. Still hoping there would be that bonus wave, brother got in in 4th wave. :rolleyes:

Is there a way to check when you preordered? I forgot if it was Sept or Oct. Lil help?

Click on My Account at the top.

Click on Code Redemption.

It will show your Early Game access, as well as your preorder date. Like:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

10.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Trying to log in randomly throughout the day with no luck.. I heard some people can log in before their emails, so I keep trying!

Yeah, my boyfriend was playing a good 15 minutes or more before his email arrived, lol.

Oct 2 here...

My friend registered sept 29 and got in around 12 EST...so tomorrow looks like, based on their 4 waves in today.

Sadly I am back to work tomorrow. Couple days off to recoup from surgery and I'll get in day the day that ends. Oh well I was lucky enough to get to beta test at least!

All it takes is 1 person who pre ordered after they switched their promotions to "up to 5 days early access" get 5 days and they never lied. They may have been tricky but there was absolutly no false advertising. Just people reading to far into things and getting upset cause they cheated themselves. SWTOR didnt do anything wrong, you did by pre ordering so late. Be happy you get Early Game Access a lot of MMOs dont do Early Game Access like this. Society has become so horrible that they cant be happy with a good deal if someone got a slightly better one. Remember its still a good deal to get early access. They could have just said as of Dec 1 you wont get any early access vice saying Up To 5 days. I dont think they would have lost that many customers either because if a few days of early access makes you decide to play a game or not you should probably just stop playing games completely.

i agree its a gift not a right people need to chilax and enjoy the gift that is lucas arts and bioware

To those that got in:

Does your launcher automatically update and allow you to click play when your invite is sent? Or do you need to restart your launcher after you get your invite in order to play.

Just wondering as I'm sitting on the edge of my seat spamming f5 on forums and would rather just stare at my launcher.

To those that got in:

Does your launcher automatically update and allow you to click play when your invite is sent? Or do you need to restart your launcher after you get your invite in order to play.

Just wondering as I'm sitting on the edge of my seat spamming f5 on forums and would rather just stare at my launcher.

You need to restart it to check, it will not update on it' s own.

Our guild leader pre ordered at the end of July and JUST got his access. But Im also thinking it has to do with who handles your email. Hotmail... well they just suck. Aol? Well Im hoping they suck less. But Im still going to check my play button when I get home from work. Oct 2nd so really kinda hoping.