October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, you have never had a job, I think. I am pretty sure everyone is glued to their desk and have expectations to be so until this launch is complete. Even after that, it will call for long hours.

If you had really read the post you responded to, you would see that he wasn't saying they don't get to eat, but that it would be brought in for them, so that the work can continue. There are always special circumstances in jobs like these, and usually then the company does what it can to keep its employees happy and at their desks. Ordering in food is the least of them :)

Ahhh, a fellow member of society.

unfortuantely no more waves today on stephen reids twitter he wrote third wave access emails have now been sent one more to go and the fourth wave has already been sent. gutted im 4th of oct.

actually yestreday swtor twitter said final wave more tomorrow when they completed ...they did not say that today just 4th wabve sent thats providing a glimmer of hope to the closie's

You know it really does suck that they didn't exactly annouce how they were going to post. that being said my friend preorded it 3 days before me and he just got in at 1245. we have been waiting for over 36 hours for this game if i don't get in today i dont mind having to wait another few hours. Bioware has done such an amazing job it is worth every minute of this wait. im upset but not angry if i get in i get in. if anything i thank that i get the opportunity to play early even if i dont get to level with my friends.

Five days were not impossible to deliver.. otherwise people would not be in now.. No where did they say everyone will have five days.

Did you people forget it changed to 7 days? They got all the way up to October.. I' m pretty sure everyone will have access by tomorrow. That's 5 days!