October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

Remember that BioWave gave us two extra days to play. By starting on the 15th we are actually getting the max of our "up to 5 days early" preorder early access.

I am (almost) positive September/October will get in tomorrow, so enjoy your last day off before you put yourself into a SWTOR-coma. ^_^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oct 19th here.

Looks like they might finish September today, so we will most likely get in tomorrow.

However, September preorders were low compared to October, so there is a chance some Octobers could get in on 4th wave today. Guess we find out in about 30 minutes.

Got My inv now, 1/9 pre order. Just want to give You an update on where we are!

You mean 10/9? And I don't think they are going in any kind of order sadly. Oct 2nd and still nothing yet. Me and my husband both put in our codes minutes apart and neither one of us has anything. Not like it matters, we still are at work :(

:(

Purchased pre-order July 25th. Didin't think to register it on the site until October. Doh!

I did the same as you. Didn't think something so trivial would matter so much. All my guildies are getting in so I have less and less people to talk to till I get in lol. Redeemed 10/28 bought pre-order 9/4.

You mean 10/9? And I don't think they are going in any kind of order sadly. Oct 2nd and still nothing yet. Me and my husband both put in our codes minutes apart and neither one of us has anything. Not like it matters, we still are at work :(

No he most likely means September 9th. He's most likely EU, common to list day/month/year.

you got your information from where?

Yesterday we got up to July ~30th

That would be about 119,260 people.

First wave today to to about August 6th Which adds about 100,000 more people (totaling 200,000)

2nd wave today ~August 20th (300,000 total)

3rd wave today ~September 10th (400,000 total)

Predicted:

Wave 4 Today: Up to October 8th, (500,000)

Tomorrow:

Wave 1: Up to October 22nd, (600,000)

Wave 2: Up to November 5th, (700,000)

Wave 3: November 18th, (800,000)

Wave 4: November 26th (900,000)

Friday

Everyone else?

Not sure about Friday. I have a feeling December had a big increase in digital purchases over physical so the prediction breaks down there. Anyways, it's just going based on who got in when and how many pre-orders were in at that time. It's a rough guess but I got it right for wave 2 and 3 today using it.

Edited by Vanlan

a friend who redeemed his code on 30/7 just recived his inv on third wave.... this is ridiculous. Why they didnt send the codes by this morning and by the afternoon? most of the european servers were light, and be able to accept new players. Edited by Aslain

Yesterday we got up to July ~30th

That would be about 119,260 people.

First wave today to to about August 6th Which adds about 100,000 more people (totaling 200,000)

2nd wave today ~August 20th (300,000 total)

3rd wave today ~September 10th (400,000 total)

Predicted:

Wave 4 Today: Up to October 8th, (500,000)

Tomorrow:

Wave 1: Up to October 22nd, (600,000)

Wave 2: Up to November 5th, (700,000)

Wave 3: November 18th, (800,000)

Wave 4: November 26th (900,000)

Friday

Everyone else?

Not sure about Friday. I have a feeling December had a big increase in digital purchases over physical so the prediction breaks down there. Anyways, it's just going based on who got in when and how many pre-orders were in at that time. It's a rough guess but I got it right for wave 2 and 3 today using it.

thank you sir!!