October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the small off-topic, but where can you check the exact date of when you redeemed your code? Cuz i dont really remeber if it was late october or mid november :D

My Account>Account Management>Code Redemption, scroll down to your pre-order date. Ignore Nov. 2 ;)

I pre order october 15th, and redeemed in the same day.

Alltough in the code redemption tab on my account it says early acess ready to pacth and date is the 2th of November?! it might be when i download the game for beta testing i guess. It makes no sense otherwise.

EDIT

My Account>Account Management>Code Redemption, scroll down to your pre-order date. Ignore Nov. 2

Thanks man i was getting worried... also this forum run at light of speed... :cool:

Edited by Spartanik

They are near the end of August in Wave 2 of 4. I believe September was a quiet month for pre-orders.

My guess is wave 4 today will go up to October 9th.

My guess is based on Sods Law and the fact I entered mine October 10th.

-- No seriously I think they may clear pretty much all of September today and even possibly into very early October.

They are near the end of August in Wave 2 of 4. I believe September was a quiet month for pre-orders.

-- No seriously I think they may clear pretty much all of September today and even possibly into very early October.

Unless there will be more bonus waves. :p like yesterday there was one or two? If so..then October might get almost fully today. :) but..GL to all and hopes little bit up! :D

Hope so...because i'm at 3rd October :D...but seriously as i saw the 2 first wave...they can do it...do iiiiit :)....if not today then i hope tomorrow first wave we will be in.

Edited by Saizor