Premade should only be allowed to meet premades

Darkwish

Start the flamewars now.

But deep down your just digging your own grave. If you dont agree with premade should only meet premades, then you just lack the skills. You need a full team to beat a bunch of randoms.. lolz

I'm so tired of getting into warzones where there are only pugs with no skills whatsoever!

Our team wants to meet other premades, so it becomes a challenge.

I couldnt careless if the quetime is 30 min, but atleast then my team gets to fight against other organised groups

find some friends

edit: and queue as a group* sorry

Go back to school and learn to read. I have a team, I WANT to meet other teams, not other random pugs

YOur so retarded , you dont even know what your saying.

A full team you say ? 4/8 max is a premade

Nice, reporting you for slandering by calling people ******* for voicing their opinion. Keep your comments to yourself. Even with a 4man team we rule almost every warzone we enter. 4 people just makes all the difference. I want to meet other who sign up as team.

Go back to school and learn to read. I have a team, I WANT to meet other teams, not other random pugs.

oh i didnt even read your post because i was pretty sure it was just another generic complaint. oh wait it still is nvm im out later

Darkwish, slandering is verbally telling falsehoods as facts about someone to damage their reputation. Libel is telling falsehoods in writing. He committed neither by saying the ret*****d thing. However, it IS against the forum codes. You are correct about that.

As for premades, if we're gonna go up against other premades, I at least want to be able to queue as an 8man team instead of 4.

I, too, warzone with a group of 3 regulars, and we crush pugs and beat most premades. However, i'm not willing to suffer through 30 minute queue times for it.

If a suitable premade vs. premade can't be found in.... 3 minutes, throw us into the /general queue.

As for premades, if we're gonna go up against other premades, I at least want to be able to queue as an 8man team instead of 4.

I, too, warzone with a group of 3 regulars, and we crush pugs and beat most premades. However, i'm not willing to suffer through 30 minute queue times for it.

If a suitable premade vs. premade can't be found in.... 3 minutes, throw us into the /general queue.

8v8 would be nice yes. Cross server warzones for premades would be nice. Just tired of playing a game with absolutely no challenge whatsoever for those who like to play as a group. Its a mmo, your supposed to play together with friends.

And I'm sure the pug groups are annoyed as hell meeting premades as well. So let the pugs meet pugs and premades meet premades.

• 1 year later...
Start the flamewars now.

But deep down your just digging your own grave. If you dont agree with premade should only meet premades, then you just lack the skills. You need a full team to beat a bunch of randoms.. lolz

I'm so tired of getting into warzones where there are only pugs with no skills whatsoever!

Our team wants to meet other premades, so it becomes a challenge.

I couldnt careless if the quetime is 30 min, but atleast then my team gets to fight against other organised groups

I agree 100% with thios real old post. The problem is still sround and NOTHING have changed. TYhe devs dont listen and thats why this game is dying.

If pre mades are segregated then pre made would have a different currency and a much higher tier of gear.

Pre made = Rated BG

Arena = Arena

Rated BG+Arena should be the ONLY way you earn rated currency.

Good ideá!! I like this one.