The Majority of people who complain.....

BOLTgamer

Are from November-December 2011. Why? Because they didn't know what the developers wanted for the game and just came from WoW to try it. Yup, the community was strong and big before all you Decembers came, so go QQ somewhere more fitting, like the WoW forums. I mean there is so much bad about that game you can critique, go , shoooo

Are from November-December 2011. Why? Because they didn't know what the developers wanted for the game and just came from WoW to try it. Yup, the community was strong and big before all you Decembers came, so go QQ somewhere more fitting, like the WoW forums. I mean there is so much bad about that game you can critique, go , shoooo

So OP I see you have a Dec join date.

You mean when the game actually launched and god knows how many times more people actually got the play the game, the gormless problems in this game actually came to light? Because that's what happened.

Oct 2009er, even though this absurd idea of dates is absurd, you fell on your logic.

You sir, should go **** yourself.

Regards,

A Player concerned enough to complain about the bugs that are present

This through and through. How ironic that all these white knight fanbois are destroying what they seem to love by claiming everything is perfect

Edited by Kotodama

You sir, should go **** yourself.

Regards,

A Player concerned enough to complain about the bugs that are present

Discussing bugs is not complaining, im not talking to you sir/mam. I talk about people who constently consist this game sucks because it doesn't have features that the dev's never even mentioned, yet time and time they got to try the game on the open beta weekends.

Stop making up excuses for bioware.

SWTOR is a terrible game and it will always be a terrible game, it will continue to go downhill and no amount of wow related bullcrap that people will say will change that fact you know it - i know it and almost all on the forums know it. Stop brown nosing bw, its a bad game, end of.

Hey there,

We get that at times, you might get annoyed or even angry at elements of the community. That being said, creating threads such as these, which bash a portion of the community do not lend themselves to very constructive discussion and only lead to insults and rude posting.

We do encourage that if you do have a criticism or disagree with someone else, that it be constructive and that it is relevant to the game in order to promote productive discussion.

We'll be closing this thread not. Thanks folks.