A Warrior's Tale..

Dreadspectre

I find myself, once again, in the midst of another Imp vs. Imp Huttball match. I'm in the center area slogging it out with various riff raff, sc****** gore off my boots from the ever plentiful amounts of Sorcs to kill, when I hear an old familiar sound...

*Bzzzz Shink Shink*

There I am..a WARRIOR..on the ground like a ***** getting stabbed by some little minx..ya you know the ones, the ones with the type 1-2 bodies and brunette hair, probly made by the loneliest of geeks in their parents basements with some lame excuse like "I'd rather stare at a girls butt all day hurr."

So I look down at my health bar as it vanishes, quickly see that I'm down to half HP, but oh? Whats this? I have Unleash, Push AND Choke off CD?

It is on.

I stand up with my Warrior bad assness, turn around calmly and push that little sloot into the oh so conveniently placed acid pit. I then walk, not run(real men walk), over to the pit.

I said to myself, "Is Dralnu Dreadspectre, gonna have to choke a *****?" The answer of course, was Yes.

I proceeded to choke the infidel in my phantom grip, and when her life was allmmoooossst gone....I Forced Screamed very loudly at her. The critically loud roar apparently exploded her head and she died.

The moral of the story my friends, is that while yes, sometimes even Warriors fall prey to these little shady so and so's, there are times when we get the glory. And oh...it is so...so satisfying.

Share your stories my friends, tell everyone of your glorious triumphs when in the clutches of certain defeat.

Edited by Dreadspectre