Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

10% for 210K?

Rahid

Those of you over the 40 mark. Is the 10% increase worth the training cost? Or just skip it and wait for 50?

1. You can't skip skills you have to buy every level to open the next higher one

2. Each speeder training + the requisite speeder makes it harder for you to get knocked off, so its an upgrade either way.

1. You can't skip skills you have to buy every level to open the next higher one

2. Each speeder training + the requisite speeder makes it harder for you to get knocked off, so its an upgrade either way.

This.

Also, the 40 and 50 speeders actually look like speeders, not the crap level 25 mounts.

DO u have to buy the lvl 2 license before lvl 3 or can i go from 1 to 3?

you must buy 2 and 3. Its a tiered system you have to buy 1 thru 6 you can't buy 1 then wait till you are high enough level for 6. It doesn't work that way.

It has other benefits like reduced chance of being dismounted by mobs etc. VERY useful since you can just ride past mobs. On higher levels, mobs group by 5-7 and are almost at every 30 feet. :/ Edited by xioix

It has other benefits like reduced chance of being dismounted by mobs etc. VERY useful since you can just ride past mobs. On higher levels, mobs group by 5-7 and are almost at every 30 feet. :/

This is the real benefit, everyone looks at the speed increase and decides it isn't worth the price but no more instant dismounts from mobs is great.

Idk about anyone else, but over half of a million credits does not equal a 20% speed increase from the 25 speed to me. I hate to qq, but I am because Illum is such a pain going from one side of the map to the other on the 110% speeder.

Its not just the speed, but that u wont get knocked of.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.