Sorcerer PvP (Video)

Kentalish

That was fun to watch. And you're good at keeping range on people. Just curious, did you spec for the additional 5m range or whatever it is? I haven't even looked to see if there are other abilities in the trees to increase range more, but I do remember thinking I'm going to spec that one next level!

Yah, i really dont like this guy. He even highlights when he finish offs lvl 11s and 12. Very poor editing. I like to see him against more 50s. Not him ganking.

Hey, sorry you didn't like it I mentioned it was just for fun, learning, and practice in the description. I agree the low level kills are not impressive, once they add the 50 bracket it will be a non issue. I only had so many clips to work with.

Edited by XxStormKillerxX

Hey, sorry you didn't like it I mentioned it was just for fun, learning, and practice in the description. I agree the low level kills are not impressive, once they add the 50 bracket it will be a non issue. I only had so many clips to work with.

Your video was amazing. I could care less about whether or not you killed low levels. The editing was flawless.

Yah, it just give an inaccurate description of the class. You might think it was just for fun. But those who are ill experience are going to see this and may think the class is OP.

Im not saying your a bad player. I just get tired of people who post videos, and its just them ****** lowbies in warzones. Give something for viable.

When the lvl 50 brackets come in, ill look forward to your videos.

Yah, it just give an inaccurate description of the class. You might think it was just for fun. But those who are ill experience are going to see this and may think the class is OP.

Im not saying your a bad player. I just get tired of people who post videos, and its just them ****** lowbies in warzones. Give something for viable.

When the lvl 50 brackets come in, ill look forward to your videos.

Thanks for being constructive, I made sure to include a couple 50 only clips. Anytime I tried to do a 2v1 someone would heal me or help in some way and it lost its edge. I look forward to Ilum without companions!

I kinda liked him strolling through a fire with half health right at the end. Prolly one of the proest things ever done in PVP. Not to mention all the back pedaling. Very sub par.

Oh I know, through editing this video I have learned to watch my back pedal, grab the warzone buffs more, and check for my wrath proc to name a few, I was annoying myself. I would watch the fire bit again I did it for a reason :)

Edited by XxStormKillerxX