September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

If it is, then it's about time and it makes a welcome change from the USA thinking they are kings of the world and getting everything first.

I absolutely agree, Europe is always behind, would be a nice change of pace to see us get the head start for once.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

It's people like you who cause internet **** storms.

The world is not a conspiracy.

Hi, i got this in my account what does these dates actually mean? im from EU btw

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

Thanks for pooping all over one of few nicer threads in this forum.

I would be pretty hopeful if I was at the end of September. I know VGChartz isn't completely accurate as online retailers and digital downloads arent included. But if you look at the numbers, August had almost twice as many reported to them than September. So I bet all of September gets in.

August is 215470 according to VGChartz Data

Spetember is 129183 Including 3 days of August and one day of September according to VGChartz Data

All of August and 1/3 of September got in with 3 waves. That's ~260k over 3 waves. Lookin good for all of September.

Pure speculation!!!

I love the reasoning. Heres hoping!!