September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

at the rate its going next wave will be at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

September 7th, and I would be shocked if they started September today.

They've already done the first 23 days of August in 2 waves, plus the last bit of july. That's almost 4 weeks in two waves. And there were fewer preorders in September than august.

Well the waves are an hour apart, so the next one's in 45 minutes it seems.

The only thing I don't get about this staggered launch is what was the point of it if everyone was going to log in on the 20th? its not like they would have staggered launch day, so is it actually going to save cues and lag and what not come the 20th?

26th here, to be honest its all biowares fault I had to remake my account to redeem after weeks of trying to get help from bioware and getting emails from C3po robots. I had been signed up since june 19th 2009 and had played in every play test since the first alpha. Yet I had to remake my account just to redeem my preorder and sync with ea. They're ridiculous.

Well the waves are an hour apart, so the next one's in 45 minutes it seems.

The only thing I don't get about this staggered launch is what was the point of it if everyone was going to log in on the 20th? its not like they would have staggered launch day, so is it actually going to save cues and lag and what not come the 20th?

It gives them alot more time to "react" to massive crowds coming in at once. This whole early access is getting them ready for launch because they are adjusting servers, and adding servers each day. If they just did this on launch day, we would have a few days of horrible queus and lag and what not, as they "react" to the situation suddenly.

Better to get ready for a million people over 7 days then try to handle them in 1 day. (million is guessing)