September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg august had a LOT of pre-orders, so while I think there is still hope, I'm leaning towards tomorrow. All depends on how much they decided to increase their wave sizes for day 2.

Based on that that scientific chart I can conclude us September people will not enter until Friday. .... ..... .............. I am going to kill baby bunny now kthxbye *gunshot*

I have some hopes for tomorow...

But still I feel buttf**ked by this company...

One thing is I ordered very first day pre-orders started but got screwed by one of the recommended by BW resellers. Which i did not care or had problem with untill this...

Second thing is that policy like "first bought (or not bought but rather provided with a code) - first allowed to enter" should be announced from the begining, not magically appear five months after pre-orders started.

And third thing is ofc not letting ppl know when they gain access to the game... Which has no logicall explanation... And this is the worst thing of all because BioWare basically say here "We don't give a f*ck about You... We take Your money, but if You want to make use of what You paid for You will have to wait by PC for days like our little b*tch, that You actually are now. We made all testing, We know numbers of ppl waiting and have schelude for a long time... but We just dont give a f*ck enough to ease Your anticipation. Have fun waiting by your computer screen for nothing looser, ha!" And we all actually wait by our PCs...

And treating a customer like this makes me really sad panda.