Stats on PvP relics.

Shredbull

Stats on PvP relics.

As all of you know champ / BM / whatever pvp vendor relics do not have stats.

I think stats should be added, and not just endurance, for the best relics ingame you shouldn't have to sacrifice 1k hp ( I believe the pve blue relics have 47 endurance each?) , no, I think they should have class based stats, willpower, cunning, str, whatever. The base stats, and then a "use" which they already have. It's sad that the stats haven't been added and frankly I don't see why. This belongs in this section because they're pvp relics. Now to all you whiners out there, when you aquire battlemaster relics, you have spent 1600 warzone tokens on them, and you have reached level 60 valor, which is quite an achievement. I think you should be rewarded with relics having stats on them. This is just my opinion, I do not expect you to have the same, but give it some thought. Yes, it would make classes even stronger, yes, there will be 20k hp tanks. Do I care? No. If you have worked for this gear, reached rank 60 valor, then you deserve to be strong. Period. And to everyone who disagrees, reach level 50 , rank 60 valor before you QQ about this. You're simply not allowed to whine if you don't met those conditions, as it is irrelevant to you.

This needs a bump. I think restricting stat-based relics to battlemasters only is a little silly, but that PVP relics have no stats at all is far worse. I currently have 4 or 5 unexchanged tokens sitting in my bank because there really isn't anything worth buying; if it doesn't even have endurance, I'm not going to wear it in PVP.

And the ability to pump out massive damage for 10 seconds is not worth the loss of 1k HP?

I say 10 seconds because that is about how long I have with the relic the bio 15 second use ability and the PVP consumable all active at once.

4-5k a tick on my AOE on well geared groups of opponents is not enough?

Actually, if I get the red pvp buff in the BG then this can be much higher, and I can 2 or 3 shot opponents with single target. (equal con, not greys who sometimes are too much of a waste of heat to bother with)

Basically you don't understand what these things are nor what they are capable off. I don't blame you, young people often can't see much beyond their noses and rarely see the other side of an argument.

Anyway, that's probably one of the main reasons that they don't have stats, but I doubt you will listen to that.

And the ability to pump out massive damage for 10 seconds is not worth the loss of 1k HP?

I say 10 seconds because that is about how long I have with the relic the bio 15 second use ability and the PVP consumable all active at once.

4-5k a tick on my AOE on well geared groups of opponents is not enough?

Actually, if I get the red pvp buff in the BG then this can be much higher, and I can 2 or 3 shot opponents with single target. (equal con, not greys who sometimes are too much of a waste of heat to bother with)

Basically you don't understand what these things are nor what they are capable off. I don't blame you, young people often can't see much beyond their noses and rarely see the other side of an argument.

Anyway, that's probably one of the main reasons that they don't have stats, but I doubt you will listen to that.

They're definitely good enough to not have endurance, but IMO they should have a bit of expertise.

10 seconds without being hit by CC? This must be a glorious land in which to PVP, and I hope to find it some day. Also, please hotkey your trinkets/items, it should not take you 5 seconds to pop two cooldowns.

ha!! You have a good point, but in Hutball its easily possible for me to get to the dps buff and open up on the people going for the ball at about the same time they arrive there.

Your also right about the hot keys, for someone who spent years macroing everything and having more keybinds than keys on my keyboard sometimes I've turned into a point and click merchant (what's worse is I even have stuff on different sides of the screen)

I reckon the longer GCD in SWTOR is meant for the older gamer whose fingers are slowing down....

Anyway, these relics are fine when stacked with all the other on-use items, probably quite overpowered but we wont really know until we have 50's brackets

10 seconds without being hit by CC? This must be a glorious land in which to PVP, and I hope to find it some day. Also, please hotkey your trinkets/items, it should not take you 5 seconds to pop two cooldowns.

+1 made me laugh.

Dark side 4 vendor relics gave me HP. Battlemaster relics apparently have stats on them(I never bothered to look.) Relics should have endurance on them, it's not like people are getting gibbed in 2-3 GCD's anyway :rolleyes:, what a few hundred more hp?

Edited by Dreadspectre