I'm going to be honest--I'd really like to be in today's waves.

Darren_Kitlor

No bitter complaints on my part.

I think most of the complaints stem from people really wanting to play the game. :) So, try and go easy--everyone is wishing they were in-game right now. :D

With that said, have many of the audio glitches been fixed for those who played?

I remember playing my first flashpoint as a Bounty Hunter but the lipsyncing didn't work and neither did the sound.

LOL :D

Find someone in here (note that everyone posting in the forums have pre-orders) that wouldn't like to be in today's waves.

Everyone that didn't got yesterday would love to be today. If things go as planed, I know I won't, but sure, I'd love to.

Yea let's be honest about this. We want to play and the fact that we can't really sucks. There's nothing wrong with complaining about it. People that refuse to complain must be either one of the following or both:

1. They don't care, so they can wait easily.
  2. They want to play but are not being honest about how much this sucks to wait.

darn, wrong month :D i meant the official launch date.

Ive read somewhere that there will be a reset at 19 before the start.

You think you read that, but if you did actually read it, you should realize that it was speculation; there have been no official posts suggesting that they'd reset players on the 19th. Think about what Early Access is, its providing people an early chance to play the game, and get a head start over people who will start at launch, it's counterproductive to reset players prior to launch, as all of the characters which have leveled past the starter worlds and the secondary zones will now clog up the zones with the people first joining at launch.

You've been misinformed, that doesn't make you a bad person, just try not to spread information without having factual backing for it.

problem is after thinking rationaly about it for awile is the feeling it leaves you when your not in a wave , its like buying 20 bucks worth of scratch cards and not winning a dime , its that same feeling .

its not good to lose the jackpot every two hours