Rank 52 Valor--2 pieces to show for it

Montijin

I was wondering if there was anyone else on the forums with worse luck than me. =P

I'm currently sitting at 52 valor with only the head and body piece. I've also done three weeks worth of dailies and I've done every single daily for around 17 days now.

I'm seriously considering just getting the level 60 valor bags from here on out and opening all of them when I hit 60.

Anyone out there with a worse record?

I was wondering if there was anyone else on the forums with worse luck than me. =P

I'm currently sitting at 52 valor with only the head and body piece. I've also done three weeks worth of dailies and I've done every single daily for around 17 days now.

I'm seriously considering just getting the level 60 valor bags from here on out and opening all of them when I hit 60.

Anyone out there with a worse record?

I would do that, but you can only have one Battle Master bag at a time. I have a friend who had the same luck as you but then got almost all his gear in rapid succession. It is the product of RNGs. Best of luck to you man, just keep at it.

This wouldn't be such a big deal if BioWare didn't have their heads up their asses and removed the warzone commendation purchasable blue level 50 PvP sets. You could fill in the gaps with that until you get goodies from bags and not be complete fodder in the bracket as a fresh 50 but I guess that would make too much sense wouldn't it?

You poor SOB... I feel your pain dude. I opened 17 bags in a row and got nadda and then 5 sets of bracers and a belt of which I already had both. The whole champ bag system is a joke.

As for your question, based on your valor rank, I'd say you have some epic ****** luck. :(

Edited by Paralassa
content

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.