Positive: things I like; things I would like to have

Tuffteach

My wife and I have been playing the hell out of this game and we are both enjoying it a lot. We are both long time MMO fans who have played games since 1999. Mu Online, Lineage 2, Aion, and WoW. We actually like to grind in games! In fact, we are also grinding in TOR some too. It is a great way to make money and relieve stress. :D

There are some great systems in this game that are a marked improvement. The color-coded drop loot is fantastic. Whenever we grind we know what to pick up and what not to pick up. Big improvement here. Having your pets go back and sell for you, huge quality of life issue as well. There are also sooo many mobs out there that it seems as if it is not a linear game. The world is huge if you like to pick an out of the way spot with lots of mobs. We also like how you can find gear you like and then keep that gear through the levels by upgrading mods. Thanks BW on these improvements to MMO.

What we would like to see is an easier way to upgrade the mods and gear. When the store is open, you cannot keep your item's mods open to compare. Same with purchasing from the GTN. Please make it easier to keep up with this other than having to write it down on a piece of paper.

Keep improving the game BW and we appreciate your efforts. :cool:

Holla out to my L2 and WoW friends who read this. It is me btw! Come play with us! We are on The Constant.

Tuffteach from WoW

Pushycat from L2

Soulreaper from Mu Online

Edited by Tuffteach