Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How to travel to sith planets as republic

chronciledfx

I never said in my post I wanted to gank low levels. All I really wanted to do was just explore the different planets that's all. Even if I did travel, I wouldn't be able to attack cause it would be empire territory and most people would have pvp flagged off in there, so it wouldn't matter. I explored the wow map just to see the different sites that's all.

Regardless, you would have to use a bug to get there which is a bannable offense.

Now 2 sith players on corruscant, killing republic players. How?

3 Now.

http://i.imgur.com/jLO4BHq.jpg

It was possible with the stronghold bug which was patched sometime ago and now according to one guy i had spoke with via whisper who had done a similar thing which got him onto coruscant with some members of a guild it was possible with another method. Also, i would remove the image you linked as naming and shaming isn't permitted on the forums (Much as i disagree with that).

Edited by AylaL

Regardless, you would have to use a bug to get there which is a bannable offense.

Also, i would remove the image you linked as naming and shaming isn't permitted on the forums (Much as i disagree with that).

I don't care.

People must know our "heroes".

Im a newbie in SWTOR. Playing only 2 weeks. And i fond so much bugs. BW never fix bugs?

Edited by DishanTheRage

What does it matter. Unless you are on a pvp server don't queue for pvp on a starter planet and they can't touch you. Remember, they get bolstered down also. They can't be gods.

They continuously kill quest giving NPC's. So to clarify:

They are using an exploit/bug to get where they shouldn't

They are harassing other players by killing quest givers/receivers

So those two things alone are enough to get a ban. Yet BW, as usual do absolutely nothing about it.

*Waits for the happy clappers to come along and tell us to get off BW back, they are the best, etc, insert more of the same here, etc*

No, it not happen anymore (it did happen awhile after 4.0 come out but get fixed - AFAIK) but an Imp still can go to Coruscant to have "fun" (yes, still not fixed, already have a thread not long ago about a Imp team run around Senate tower on Coruscant, and just couple days ago, a saw an 54 Assassin there, flagged for PVP and an unfortune player have die). This both seem fun and annoy. Annoy because if you flagged - you die, no hope to kill him when you just 17 or even 18 as him, and fun because you can see what intend to be impossible, and more fun when you see in gen chat someone just run back from Yavin to hunt down the guy.

No, it not happen anymore (it did happen awhile after 4.0 come out but get fixed - AFAIK) but an Imp still can go to Coruscant to have "fun" (yes, still not fixed, already have a thread not long ago about a Imp team run around Senate tower on Coruscant, and just couple days ago, a saw an 54 Assassin there, flagged for PVP and an unfortune player have die). This both seem fun and annoy. Annoy because if you flagged - you die, no hope to kill him when you just 17 or even 18 as him, and fun because you can see what intend to be impossible, and more fun when you see in gen chat someone just run back from Yavin to hunt down the guy.

So don't flag on Coruscant. I don't see a purpose to do it anyways.

They continuously kill quest giving NPC's. So to clarify:

They are using an exploit/bug to get where they shouldn't

They are harassing other players by killing quest givers/receivers

So those two things alone are enough to get a ban. Yet BW, as usual do absolutely nothing about it.

*Waits for the happy clappers to come along and tell us to get off BW back, they are the best, etc, insert more of the same here, etc*

Stoofa, you are not wrong... not at all.

From my perspective, though, these situations have created a bit of excitement... action... activity... and dare I say fun for some players. The NPC killing is a real nuisance, and not kewl... but just generally having flagged Imps on Coruscant... I dunno, I thought it was kewl.

I will reiterate though... you are correct as it relates to bugs, exploiting, potential harassment... and ultimately bannable offenses. Shame there isn't a way to introduce this and avoid some elements, like killing quest givers, trainers, etc.

My two cents.

J

So don't flag on Coruscant. I don't see a purpose to do it anyways.

Players at Corruscat mostly newbie, they can attack empire players without realizing what they are doing.

And after 1 min they will be die everytime they spawn at medical droid.

Bioware can easy fix this bug. Just, add some guards/turrets with hight attack and 1m+ hp.

Nice necro.

"When your start new thread" - Forums genius reaction : Why you don't use search?????

"When you use search and post in old thread" - Fromus genius reaction : NECRO!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DishanTheRage

Players at Corruscat mostly newbie, they can attack empire players without realizing what they are doing.

And after 1 min they will be die everytime they spawn at medical droid.

"When your start new thread" - Forums genius reaction : Why you don't use search?????

"When you use search and post in old thread" - Fromus genius reaction : NECRO!!!!!!!!!

Can the Empire players leave the Senate Tower/Spaceport area at all? They shouldn't be able to use the Taxis and there is no reason to be fighting in those areas.

So I'm curious to know how can a republic person use their ship to travel to a sith planet kill korriban. I'm sure those players who are sith are thinking the same thing for republic planets.

translation : "How can i get my level 65 to Korriban to go grief noobs?"

Answer: you CAN'T. GO back to WoW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.