How are people already lvl 50?

chrismini

iv played for about 3-4 hours and was barely able to get from 20-22, at this rate i will probably be lvl 50 in a few months, how are there so many lvl 50s? am i doing something wrong for leveling to be so slow or what? Edited by chrismini

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iv played for about 3-4 hours and was barely able to get from 20-22, at this rate i will probably be lvl 50 in a few months, how are there so many lvl 50s? am i doing something wrong for leveling to be so slow or what?

They play more than you.

how can you play for more than like 2-3 hours without getting bored of the same run here kill that..?

Maybe this isn't the right genre for you?

I have a 50 and 3 more on the way, I focused on the stories, not the kill quests.

The kill quests have been in MMO's since the begining of time, get over it.

how can you play for more than like 2-3 hours without getting bored of the same run here kill that..?

Some people have a much higher tolerance to boring stuff.

Also, what you find enjoyable, they might find completely stupid and vice versa.

Basically, they play more than you.

I really don't get the point of power leveling. I like to enjoy the story/process. I've probably spend 30 hours easily playing jedi knight story and I'm getting close to level 23.

I'm paying for it...I want to see everything, explore everything, and do everything I can even if it doesn't get me xp.

I'm an extremely casual gamer and I got the game about a week late and I'm already 25 plus I have a few other characters all below 10 but their still their. So I'm starting to think those people who play 8+ hours a day, every day, could probity reach 50 easily by now. Especially if they bought the game the moment it came out. Edited by ClayPeopleCry

I really don't get the point of power leveling. I like to enjoy the story/process. I've probably spend 30 hours easily playing jedi knight story and I'm getting close to level 23.

I'm paying for it...I want to see everything, explore everything, and do everything I can even if it doesn't get me xp.

Same philosophy here. I'm 50. I play more than you. That doesn't make me a powerleveler.

Edited by Shillen

iv played for about 3-4 hours and was barely able to get from 20-22, at this rate i will probably be lvl 50 in a few months, how are there so many lvl 50s? am i doing something wrong for leveling to be so slow or what?

Step 1: spam spacebar and hit random choices

Step 2: play 7-8 hours or more a day

Step 3: get to 50 inside of a few days

Step 4: realize your alone and QQ on forums!

i play 4-6 or more hours a day, and i am only level 45... just got to voss so people that are 50 more then likly were playing 12+ hours a day running on energy drinks, and space bar spamming away. Its crazy but some people actually have no life!

Edited by Lokai

How to be a forum ****** like Lokai!

Step 1: Make up unsubstantiated crap.

Step 2: Make sure to get your use of "your" and "you're" incorrect.

Step 3: Post!

i play 4-6 or more hours a day, and i am only level 45... just got to voss so people that are 50 more then likly were playing 12+ hours a day running on energy drinks, and space bar spamming away. Its crazy but some people actually have no life!

Dont mock people for how they decide they play a game they payed their hard earned money to play, and I wont mock you for still being 45 playing 6 hours a day.

Adderall, that's how I did it, working on my 3rd, and final 50 that I care about unless Bioware adds in cool new races some point down the line.

You forgot the non-stop dubstep grind music. ;) (or trash-metal or whatever).

I have a level 50 Maurader and a level 27 Sith Sorcerer.

I did not play 7-8 hours a day.

On my maurader i did not do a single space mission or do a single PVP match during the entire leveling process. My first space mission was when i was level 50. I also did a grand total of three flashpoints and a few heroics at the most.

I got to level 50 in 4 days and 16 hours of gameplay which translates to about 2 weeks, that is not a few days. I also did not skip dialogue at all, in fact I actually took my time in the leveling process. I have been playing MMOs for a decade, leveling is easy for me, but even if you arent a MMO vet, it doesnt take long to get to 50 in this game. When I hit level 40 I was still only taking about 2-3 hours a level. I still go to school, I still run 6-10 miles a day, 6 days a week. I still have a life. Just because people are faster than you doesnt mean they have no life. You can't make baseless generalizations like that without looking like a fool.

Edited by NomadicPath

I work 3rd shift, come home fall right into bed. I get up about 7 or 8 hours later, take a shower, play for maybe an hour then my gf gets home from work, I spend a few hours with her then go into work.

On my days off I get up, take a shower, go visit my parents or take care of errands, my gf gets home, I spend a few hours with her then once she goes to sleep I log on and play for 3 or 4 hours at a time.

I don't see how people find 7 or 8 hours to play everyday.

I have a level 50 Maurader and a level 27 Sith Sorcerer.

I did not play 7-8 hours a day.

I got to level 50 in 4 days and 16 hours of gameplay which translates to about 2 weeks, that is not a few days. I also did not skip dialogue at all, in fact I actually took my time in the leveling process. I have been playing MMOs for a decade, leveling is easy for me, but even if you arent a MMO vet, it doesnt take long to get to 50 in this game. When I hit level 40 I was still only taking about 2-3 hours a level. I still go to school, I still run 6-10 miles a day, 6 days a week. I still have a life. Just because people are faster than you doesnt mean they have no life. You can't make baseless generalizations like that without looking like a fool.

This.

Two weeks is more than enough, even if you work 8 hours a day. Of course you have to spend the 90% of your free time on SWTOR, but if it's something you enjoy you won't notice.

Having past MMO experience helps a lot.

EDIT: Nitsud Deus, you clearly do too many things in your free time. For the GF issue, get one that likes leveling with you :p

Edited by Isilwenight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.