What planet(s) do you want to be added with expansions?

AeneasK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Like To See

Rodia (Not sure how much of the planet is known in this period.)

Onderon or Dxun because of ties to the Kotor series.

Malachor V

Telos for the same reason someone else mentioned: to see how it looks after the restoration has had some time to work.

Yavin IV because, as mentioned before, it has a lot of ties to the Force.

Kessel because of its ties to the Sith

Dantooine because of its Force connections.

Would NOT Like To See

Dagobah I see no connection it would have to now so I think it'd be a bad idea.

Naboo, while it'd be fun to kill Gungans, I think it'd be too much of a giant plain since there aren't very many non-Gungan settlements.

Kamino, there isn't even much known at the time of the movies so I highly doubt there would be more now.

All :D

But if it's not possible then Ziost (Imp Side), Ossus (must have in the Rep Side), Yavin (and the moons), Mon Calamari (difficult planet, but at least the shipyards and so on), Sullusta, Bothawui, Ryloth and a great part of the Corporative Sector (all of them, at least, for my smuggler :rolleyes: )

Btw, Yavin 4 is not a planet ;)

Edited by valhim

Dac - for more water environments, the split between the Mon Cal and Quarren and the links with space exploration for the Mon Cal - perhaps for developing the starship aspect of the game.

Kashyyk - would be a rich and dangerous forest world to explore on a 3 dimensional level. Perhaps a new species for character creation.

Yavin IV, Felucia, Sullust to name a few others.

• 8 months later...
Would Like To See

Kessel because of its ties to the Sith

Would NOT Like To See

Dagobah I see no connection it would have to now so I think it'd be a bad idea.

Naboo, while it'd be fun to kill Gungans, I think it'd be too much of a giant plain since there aren't very many non-Gungan settlements.

Kamino, there isn't even much known at the time of the movies so I highly doubt there would be more now.

since when is Kessel tied to the sith?

as for me

dathomir - the witches are power and the empire need its now after the false emp incident.

Kuat - its a major ship builder and key for the republic, so seeing it go rogue or have the emp invade would delve deeper into the war

Neimoidia

dac

In an expansion, I would like to see more space stuff.

I would like to have invasions events.

Eg: Republic invades korriban or empire invades a republic planet.

Bring back some open world pvp. (which I dont understand why it was shut down in the first place)

Anyway...

Rhen Var anyone?

Manaan definitely!

I'd love a brand new planet though.

Rhen Var would be awesome. that map was one of my most played.

Umbara and Ryloth would be great too,love me twi'leks.

Edited by Vepariga

Personally - I wouldn't mind seeing.......

Lehon (I love the Tropical Island Feel to it and the Great Temple was cool)

Manaan (Alto City did have a great Atsmosphere I enjoyed looking out at the vast Ocean - We can visit NEW Alto City - that was rebuilt after the last one was destroyed... :p)

Dathomir (Kind of a Horror film atmosphere with Dark Red Skies, Scary Creatures and Witches)

Saleucami (I just liked this planet ever since I saw it in the Clone Wars)

If Starter Planets could be expanded upon... I would like Korriban and Ord Mantell

Anyone for nathema?(i think its how its spelled)

traveling there before getting a raid like "the Emperors True Voice", would be cool.

as for other planets

ziost(empire only)

dantooine(republic only)

i also think they should add random ships in space with quests that we could pick up, like the telos could be at a different part of space for a period of time.would make quest and flashpoint rotation z bit more interesting.