Bugged out on The Mandalorian Killer without a Fleet Pass, is there ANY way out?

Curll

I've encountered the game-breaking bug where you are locked between two locked, sealed doors on The Mandalorian Killer. I do not have a Fleet Pass, so is there any way out? Or is my character stuck there until BioWare fixes this?

Urg.

I've encountered the game-breaking bug where you are locked between two locked, sealed doors on The Mandalorian Killer. I do not have a Fleet Pass, so is there any way out? Or is my character stuck there until BioWare fixes this?

Urg.

I do not know how to help, other then send a ticket in. You tried /stuck and see if it kills you?

Also, why do you not have a fleet pass?

Got the same , here what i do (after two days stuck on the aurora) :

GO PVP , launch battleground

when you are in battleground open your quest journal and now you can reset the quest .

Enjoy your freedoom as you spawn near your spaceship .

Edited by Hardboot

I discover a VERY weird bug (reproduce twice so far) is when I was in BT doing some light/dark and affection farming I join PvP, when I got back, the screen start to load funny. (only happen in BT so far) it is so bad that stuff disappear left and right (almost like a memory leak) including players (which made the next PvP game HARD)

The reason I add to this is that, you may encounter a similar thing with your instance and switching to PvP. I just quit the game and restart and all is well again.

Edited by Sasheria

Urg.

Fleet pass is rewarded when you chose an advanced class i believe, but there should be an exit instance option just above the minimap of the HUD. Good luck.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.