Leveling to far ahead...

OriginalVs

Hi,

I'm currently level 42, and I'm leveling way to far ahead of Planets, even tho I'm doing all quests.

I'm currently at Planet Voss. Which is a level 44 to 46 zone. All quests are marked as Red. I can kind of still do the quests, but the time I'm level 44 id be off to the next planet, when in theory, I should be just coming to Voss at 44 not leaving at 44.

I've back tracked to Planets, but can't seem to find any quests... Bit confused..

Hi There! I have to agree with you, I am a core quest line follower. As long as you follow and complete your core quest line and follow it, it should prepare you for your next location. There are some other things which you can do to boost your Experience to grab that next level before advancing in your SW:TOR adventure.

• Optional Quests
  • PvP Warzone Daily
  • Space Combat Missions
  • Optional Quests (Backtracking)
  • Flashpoints

Hopefully this will give you some place to go before you adventure your next planet :)

Im winding up on planets that are above my level even though ive completed most of the previous quests plus my class quest. So now i have to go back and scrounge around for older quests just to get more xp. The leveling brackets in this game need to be re-adjusted. You should never be sent to another world if the quests are red.

I have the opposite.

I end up on a planet where I'm 2-4 levels higher than it's suppose to be.

Probably because, I do the space dalies (makes around 5,000-10,000 credits depending on how many you have) and run flashpoints, which levels me up.

Not really complaining, since it makes soloing this easier.

For example...

I got to Taris (lvl 32-36), when I was level 39.

Edited by Quiet

Hmm don't seem to have that issue i believe Tatooine is a lvl 26 planet got on it at 27 and finished it I was 32..which i believe is even to high for my next planet Alderan..Ive actually been running a few lvls higher then my quests..did 2 or 3 flashpoints repeating athiss twice and maybe 10 warzone battles 2-3 space missions..that said i have been completing all the side quests i can find and the bonus series..heroics i only did a handful on every planet. My buddy though left Tatooine without discovering the whole map. It is important to explore every map fully. That may be your problem.

I have the same as OP. I have done all the quests i can.

but i get some come up in red text.

You need to finish missions before doing this quest.

Something like that.

That means your quest log is full

I have the same as OP. I have done all the quests i can.

but i get some come up in red text.

You need to finish missions before doing this quest.

Something like that.

Ya got caught by that too at one point..took a few lvls before I realized what it was..sucks that there is a quest cap..don't understand why with all the flashpoint, heroic, and dailies added to the main quest and side quests. Its very easy to hit the limit. BTW for people that have lvling issues may I ask what class you play, or if you do any war zones at all?

many planets have bonus quest chains. Try doing those. Or you can do space missions. Or, as a last ditch alternative, start an alt, get some rest xp, then you can level twice as fast, and you should be able to catch up in no time. I've got 2 alts that I play only when they are rested, and I end up easily above level, without doing any space missions.

start an alt, get some rest xp, then you can level twice as fast, and you should be able to catch up in no time. I've got 2 alts that I play only when they are rested, and I end up easily above level, without doing any space missions.

What do you mean get 'Some rest xp, then you can level twice as fast'?

You are probably skipping bonus quests, or didn't find certain quest givers around the areas you've been questing. Heroics in particular give lots of exp, it's not wise to skip fights on heroics just to complete it faster. If you have a quest in an area, spend a little time in that area killing the mobs don't skip them just to click quest items to get it done faster you'll miss bonuses that way.

I don't PvP, I've only done a few flashpoints, but I do admit to using the space battles more than I should, I find them kind of addicting.

Hmm odd, I have the opposite problem (as someone else had mentioned). Most of the time when I reach a new zone, the quests are usually green for me. Later on I get a few yellow ones, but I'd say 90% fo the quests I do, including "heroics", are green.

What do you mean get 'Some rest xp, then you can level twice as fast'?

If you logout from inside a cantina you will go to "rest." When you log back in, you will gain experience points at double the normal rate for a certain period of time.

Try it out. When you place your mouse over your xp bar after logging back in, you will see a number counting down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.