Scoundrel hybrid stealth healer - energy conservation!

Kalthorine

Hi all,

I know the general opinion is to max out in a given skill tree rather than go "hybrid", particularly for a competent healer, but I also know how much we Scoundrels depend on energy conservation so I've come up with a hybrid build to try and fulfil the following criteria:

1) Max out the efficiency of Pugnacity (Street Tough & Surorise Comeback). This is the MAIN thought behind this build.

2) Being a competent sawbones with at least Slow Release Medpack available.

3) Maximise escape opportunity while still being able to heal (i.e. Fight or Flight, which also gives extra energy boost possibilities)

4) Giving decent close-in scrapping and escape options for when stealth fails (Sucker Punch & Dirty Escape).

Here's a link to the build for opinions:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701Mcf0kZGuM0dkZGbbkM.1

For what are you going use this build :)?

(what is your ''rotation''?)

And it really feels that you have not even tested this since you should have:

-Hold out 2/2

since you need blaster whip so you can use sucker punch.

hopefully you know what alacrity rating increase?

and why you have sedatives 1/2?

I am sry:/ but I just laughed when I saw this :)

Well atleast you have energy but for what are you going to use it ;P

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701Mcf0zZGGM0dkZhrbkM.1

Would this versio be better? more dmg + more healing.. but I still don't get for what you can use this... flashpoints? lvling? pvp?

It would be more convincing if you had some video or at least tell how to use this build..

There are plenty of weird things in this build, but the strangest is your idea of splashing Dirty Fighting for extra energy regen.

You spent 13 points building up to Street Tough, which gives 10 energy every 15 seconds (0,67 energy/second).

Spend those points in Scrapper instead, and grab Underdog for 1,5 energy/second (and less UHs spent).

Edited by hrhesse