New Planets

Hanzohasashi

This will only be semi-answering the question, but what I'd like concerning planets is a more homogenous repartition.

I really, really don't like the current setup of some planets being noobish and harboring weak NPCs and some being über-strong all-around. It's only logical that powerful individuals would seek to rise in weak places and that weak individuals are needed for menial tasks in the most powerful places.

It would only feel good and nice to run through a part of a planet before getting to another planet, and having to come back later for higher level content.

It would give the player incentives to level (even if those aren't that much needed), some good little teasing ("Oh my, what's that big palace in the background? And that big Rancor over there? Must be cool as hell!"), the simple joy of coming back to see old friends and endless possibilities for story (retrieving and confronting former master, situations that have evolved a lot since your last visit, discovering what you went through that first time was all a set-up, etc.).

It also would take the players continuously everywhere in the galaxy, rather than one planet after the other, forgetting about the old first low-level ones and ending up playing always in the same spot.

The galaxy is supposed to be wide and varied, but the feeling I get from that current set-up is really not a wide and varied one, since having to deal with planets only according to my actual level feels like a long straight corridor. Even in KOTOR we had somewhat the choice in which order to discover the planets, so getting back to an even more linear experience in 2011 feels rather awful, to tell the truth.

Okay, I'm not even semi-answering the question here, sorry about that. ^^'

Bakura.... would be cool to see that planet 3k years in the past.....

Mustafar... a volcanic planet

Kessel

Mon Calamari

Dantooine

Geonosis

Bespin/Cloud City

There are more I'd like to see, and of course, depends on what planets are known at this timeline.....

Bakura.... would be cool to see that planet 3k years in the past.....

Mustafar... a volcanic planet

Kessel

Mon Calamari

Dantooine

Geonosis

Bespin/Cloud City

There are more I'd like to see, and of course, depends on what planets are known at this timeline.....

Genosis would be cool :D and dantooine. Yavin 4 maybe? with all the temples and stuff. And I dunno, Naboo? then they could have the gungan city n stuff :D

Yavin IV

Dxun

Onderon

Manaan

Lehon

Dantooine

Utapau

Empress Teta

Byss

Geonosis

Ziost

Myrkyr

Kuat

Ylesia

So many planets, that was just off the top of my head. easily 10x that. Just wait and see what they can cook up.

• 2 months later...

I would LOVE to see Onderon! Its just my favourite planet, & I would love to see maybe another civil war between factions backing the Sith & factions backing the Republic. I hope it would be high level (maybe around level 40-45), have GREAT storyline, & REALLY cool looking gear. I would like to see the Exile's choice in KOTOR 2, wether to back Vaklu or Talia, make an impact here. :)

Other KOTOR wolds I'd love to see:

Dantooine

Manaan

Telos

Rakata Prime (Lehon; mabye find some Star Forge tid bits, or find Rakata secrets)

Dxun (Because I'm a Mandalorian nerd)

Yavin IV (Exar Kun's Legacy would make an AWESOME flashpoint)

Edited by Sangiban