Whoot only a few more days

navycrow

Till we can get rid of alot of the complainters..

patch 1.1 is shaping up to look good alot bugg been fixed http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1276185#post1276185

not including the other buggs getting fixed during the minor patchs

also they said Ah is going to funtion more like wow's

and Rift UI customization as well cant wait ..

freaking love this game

Just wish i could get my 1 year sub money back from WoW

Till we can get rid of alot of the complainters..

patch 1.1 is shaping up to look good alot bugg been fixed http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1276185#post1276185

not including the other buggs getting fixed during the minor patchs

also they said Ah is going to funtion more like wow's

and Rift UI customization as well cant wait ..

freaking love this game

Just wish i could get my 1 year sub money back from WoW

I don't think you seem to understand that wishing for these complainers to leave is bad for you.

Oh well I will bookmark this page and bring it up again in a couple of months lol

Are you hired by Bioware OP?

Sounds like you are.

Yes everyone who has an optimistic approach to this game must either be a fanboy or paid by Bioware to spread propaganda...

I happen to agree I'll be glad to see the rampant whining go bye-bye.

I don't think you seem to understand that wishing for these complainers to leave is bad for you.

Oh well I will bookmark this page and bring it up again in a couple of months lol

I don't think you understand that there's a difference between being constructive in your feedback and just being a crybaby.

Bioware will still have attention drawn to problems by normal but patient players, the difference is we'll see a big decrease in "****THISGAMESUXXORZ SO BAD LOLOLOLOL YOUR STUPID FOR PLAYING IT OMGWTF!!! LOLOLLO!"

Agreed OP.

Less "**** THIS GAME IS CRAP WHY U PLAY IT NEWBS OMG BIOWARE R SHEET" posts is ONLY good, yes we'll lose subs and money towards the game, but the forums get cleaned up from negative muppets. Imagine a new player looking into this game, goes on the general forum and all they see are troll posts whining? Not a good image even though the game is great, the trolls put on a front on the forum that gives the false image of a failed game.

Bring on the first subscribing month, and looking forward to the patch, I can't see anything in your link about the RIFT styled UI customization?