I think I get to play today.

Game_Hermit

looks like my prediction from a few months ago was right, day 2 of EA.

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites.

That quote is from yesterday and I registered on August second so I'm pretty sure that means I'm in today, right?

Edited by Game_Hermit

look like my prediction from a few months ago was right, day 2 of EA.

That quote is from yesterday and I registered on August second so I'm pretty sure that means I'm in today, right?

Personally I think they would reach mid-end of august today. I think that your chances are pretty darn good.

Myself being end of september, i'll be happy to play this weekend.

Sept 23rd so im Guessing Thursday, but (mabey today??)

If yesterday was any indication it looks like they're doing a month a day. September probably won't get in today. :(

Today invitations have been sent? Whether who has received??

Any information?

If I'm not mistaken they started at 7am yesterday so I think the first wave should be in 13 minutes or so.

Edited by Game_Hermit

July 29th for me (thanks Play.com) so i'm hopefull for today. I won't be wholly convinced though until im pwning face on Tython:).

It should definitely be today for you. If they're doing some from after July today then obviously that means the last of the July people will get in too.

Edited by Game_Hermit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.