Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Looks like that ex-BioWare employee was right...

Feelinestars

Turns out that rumor of that ex-BioWare employee spouting off that this game would be the biggest flop in the history of gaming is true. They DID spend all their money on voice-acting, and the game IS terrible. This is not open for debate, I'm afraid.

Be right back guys, going to pull 3 mobs. Oh, then running down another uninspired, boring, lifeless corridor on a boring, uninspiried, lifeless planet while I hit "spacebar" to go kill 10 boars.

Sweet game, BioWare. This game actually only exists to show how GOOD of a game WoW is and how GOOD of a compay Blizzard is. This game and BioWare are Blizzard's MVP. Bravo BioWare! I think you may actually cause WoW to back to 13mil since they went down to 11mil!

F2P in 6 months.

Turns out that rumor of that ex-BioWare employee spouting off that this game would be the biggest flop in the history of gaming is true. They DID spend all their money on voice-acting, and the game IS terrible. This is not open for debate, I'm afraid.

Be right back guys, going to pull 3 mobs. Oh, then running down another uninspired, boring, lifeless corridor on a boring, uninspiried, lifeless planet while I hit "spacebar" to go kill 10 boars.

Sweet game, BioWare. This game actually only exists to show how GOOD of a game WoW is and how GOOD of a compay Blizzard is. This game and BioWare are Blizzard's MVP. Bravo BioWare! I think you may actually cause WoW to back to 13mil since they went down to 11mil!

F2P in 6 months.

bla bla bla....have fun in wow hater

though it wont make me go back to wow, game doesnt seem worthy of a sub to me though, i hit 50 and i have no care now, the game does seem low quality overall for all the reasons in the world people list. Think the mmo market in general is just kinda flat right now, heres hoping d3 will hold my attention for awhile.

Honestly? No game is perfect, especially when it first comes out

Yes there are a lot of problems, yes things need to be fixed, but the game has been out for less than a month and you are already whining. GIve it time, they will fix everything they can as fast as they can.

SWTOR has been the smoothest, most bug-free mmo launch in gaming history. That is a fact. You disliking the game since it has less content than a game that has been out for nearly a decade is you being an idiot. That is also a fact.

Go back to WoW, since apparently waiting for them to polish the game and see what it can become is far too difficult for you.

F2P in 6 months.

Wow is under 10 mil and is still continually declining.

KK, have fun in your sinking ship

Honestly? No game is perfect, especially when it first comes out

Yes there are a lot of problems, yes things need to be fixed, but the game has been out for less than a month and you are already whining. GIve it time, they will fix everything they can as fast as they can.

you are a um yeah can say it cause of forum rules but yeah you can read between the lines and make something up.

the game is head and shoulders better than wow in every aspect and has only been out a month. can only wait to see what it is like 6 to 12 months from now.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.