Ven Zallow Down, or.....

Auntesther

Very strange how it is one server, I just spent 50k in mods n such and was doing good in warzone damages ! damn it ! I don't believe the not knowing part... seems a little strange how they don't know why it is down.. I just hope all the money I spent is not lost and game information not deleted, that would really suck. I will take a guess at it just for fun, when they restarted the server, it was done to a past date and time, which caused data loss and they are scrambling to find/fix the lost data. It will kinda suck for server population, I would imagine people just buying the game would be playing now and they can not roll on our server, not that it is low population, but this won't help making it the best of the best.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware should provide us with the following information:

A: What caused the server to go down?

B: what steps, in detail, they are taking to bring the server back up.

C: What the resolution was

Or they could spend their time bringing the server back up.

Bioware should provide us with the following information:

A: What caused the server to go down?

B: what steps, in detail, they are taking to bring the server back up.

C: What the resolution was

I'm sure they are still investigating the issue. I don't think they should have to disclose their workflow they have in place to troubleshoot an issue such as this. I mean come on... how would you like it for someone to scrutinize your processes you implement on a day to day basis for your job?!?

B: what steps, in detail, they are taking to bring the server back up. <- Seriously... come on now I'm sure they don't want to be micromanaged by the players.

Crap, and I just started playing last night. Picked VZ because, hey, whatever, RP-PVP high population FTW! *Sigh*

I play with crazy tech all day long, and the ghosts in the system that can show up are truly infinite in number. But hopefully they figure it out soon. Giving benefit of the doubt here :)

I've been wanting to try out republic. Jumped to another server for now...I've rerolled too many times though. Can we please clean up the coffee on the keyboard and get the server back up?

Honestly though, I work in IT. I know it could be so many different things and time windows will probably be hard to set. The only problem is this turns many away from picking this server/sticking to this server. Not very good for our community. :(

Edited by Freshman

Yeah, I was looking forward to having alot of cool folks to play this game with and enjoy it with. One of the joys of MMOs, yanno. But yeah, if we want a good realm, its stability is key. I already made a few "friends" here on VZ.

Yeah, I was looking forward to having alot of cool folks to play this game with and enjoy it with. One of the joys of MMOs, yanno. But yeah, if we want a good realm, its stability is key. I already made a few "friends" here on VZ.

then you are lucky, i have teamed with some nice people and I am in a guild with decent people but the general chat trolls on VZ are horrible. I don't RP but i picked this server because I always heard RP realms have a more mature community plus i do like world pvp. Sadly i haven't seen much evidence of either.

The game is still great though, i am anxious to get back on.

Bioware, this in unacceptable. Compensation is in order.

Someone's mad...really though. This is kind of ridiculous. I really don't want to reroll to another server, but I'm considering it. As mentioned on the previous page, these trolls are just becoming unbearable. I'm sure it's everywhere, but ya know - grass is always greener on the other side.

Edited by Freshman

Someone's mad...really though. This is kind of ridiculous. I really don't want to reroll to another server, but I'm considering it. As mentioned on the previous page, these trolls are just becoming unbearable. I'm sure it's everywhere, but ya know - grass is always greener on the other side.

I'm a troll? :confused: