11 days of game time then farewell

DarthPeterNorth

It blows my mind that these uber cards are having so much trouble yet my little 9600 GT can run everything on max at a really good frame rate.

/boggle

I have a simple ATI 6850 HD and run everything at max...my loading screens dont happen uber fast, but I have no probs wit that or performance in general...Might be some things to look at on your end..up to date drivers an so forth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the game. I just can't stand the loading times for Alderaan, Tatooine and even the Imperial Fleet. I can run other MMORPG with superior graphics without loadings (FF14, Age of Conan).

Hopefully this will be addressed but as an ex-Everquest 2 player i think that the problem will never be addressed since its in the game core engine. Or maybe in some months ill save to buy a i7 2600 with a geforce 590gtx.

No you can't have my stuff, i can return to the game in a while. Have fun guys.

And nothing of value was lost.

I love the game. I just can't stand the loading times for Alderaan, Tatooine and even the Imperial Fleet. I can run other MMORPG with superior graphics without loadings (FF14, Age of Conan).

Hopefully this will be addressed but as an ex-Everquest 2 player i think that the problem will never be addressed since its in the game core engine. Or maybe in some months ill save to buy a i7 2600 with a geforce 590gtx.

No you can't have my stuff, i can return to the game in a while. Have fun guys.

Ahhh the blame the game because your PC is rubbish Thread lol

GET AN SSD - If you experience slow load times... it's not bioware's fault you can't afford one :)

TBH I bet half the noobs complaining about performance issues have no clue how to build a machine or are using old tec.

Also SSD are cheaper then Sata drives atm.

Edited by Kanharn

Amiga 500+ 14 disks for one game and had to swap them 10 times per load screen :)

Ahhhh, the old Amiga. Good memories there.

I started PC Gaming as a kid on a Vic-20, then Commodore-64. Yeah, my age is showing.

One of my favorite Amiga games was Night Hunter. :D

This is completely mystifying to me. I have a 3 year old dual core rig without SSDs or anything fancy, and my loading times are more like 5-7 secs for big zones.

But even if it were 15 secs, I don't think it would be an un-subbing issue for me. :confused:

Maybe it's that my comp is homebuilt, I take care of it, and I don't use it for ****? :p:D

Edited by gurugeorge

This is completely mystifying to me. I have a 3 year old dual core rig without SSDs or anything fancy, and my loading times are more like 5-7 secs for big zones.

But even if it were 15 secs, I don't think it would be an un-subbing issue for me. :confused:

Never underestimate the effect of ADD on today's youth.

why do people come here to tell us they are leaving? I don't know you and really don't care. Not trying to be a jerk but those who say "this game is fail...xdays till we all leave" do you really think your petty statements are going to talk people into leaving also? I guess I just don't get it. Well good luck to you...you won't be missed at least by me.

why do people come here to tell us they are leaving? I don't know you and really don't care. Not trying to be a jerk but those who say "this game is fail...xdays till we all leave" do you really think your petty statements are going to talk people into leaving also? I guess I just don't get it. Well good luck to you...you won't be missed at least by me.
I've been wondering about that too. Maybe they are looking for someone to ask them to stay? I reckon this game isn't for everyone but I do appreciate them buying the game so Bio has the money to improve it for those of us staying around.

Ahhhh, the old Amiga. Good memories there.

I started PC Gaming as a kid on a Vic-20, then Commodore-64. Yeah, my age is showing.

One of my favorite Amiga games was Night Hunter. :D

I started with a ZX-80, moved to a ZX-81 (which I still have at home, framed on my wall) and then a ZX Spectrum. Funny stuff.

To be fair, I should think BW don't mind those kinds of posts because it's genuine feedback. If a person is upset enough to post on the forums, then their gripe is something to take into consideration maybe. It depends on how statistically representative they are, I guess.

But yeah, often it's done just for validation (i.e. hoping that others will agree).

To be fair, I should think BW don't mind those kinds of posts because it's genuine feedback. If a person is upset enough to post on the forums, then their gripe is something to take into consideration maybe. It depends on how statistically representative they are, I guess.

But yeah, often it's done just for validation (i.e. hoping that others will agree).

so if i post that i'm quitting because i don't have a code that i can enter the level me up to 50 and one shot any player that comes across my path.

will bioware implement that in the future to save little ol me's business?

you're full of it dude.

Edited by chrisftw

The amount of QQing on this forums its so much that leads me to believe that some of this people are being paid to do this. I'm just waiting to see somebody complaining about the type of font being used for the chatbox :/

they're all no avatar december 2011's with maybe 6 post to their name. all 6 of which are negative and maybe 3 are just copy pasta of walls of text.

I don't have an SSD in my rig yet, and my loadtimes ~ 15 seconds, at time, longer, but it's all good, the game hasn't been out that long yet, but what I can say is, these topics makes good reading if you don't have anything else to do, hell, it almost beats watching Monty Python.

I don't have an SSD in my rig yet, and my loadtimes ~ 15 seconds, at time, longer, but it's all good, the game hasn't been out that long yet, but what I can say is, these topics makes good reading if you don't have anything else to do, hell, it almost beats watching Monty Python.

Forum PvP is all I can do when I'm stuck at work. Otherwise, I'd be playing.

No end game.

Stupid gearing system.

11 days and we're all gone.

Stupid gearing system? Oh you mean the one that lets you pick your own stats and put them on the gear you like the most? Yeah, that's friggin horrible man. Who thought up something so stupid!