all servers say Light

Rislunt

They have to sleep?

Now, I actually think this is an awesome way of launching an MMO. No 100people fighting over the same mob, no lag etc.

If the reason "we have to sleep" comes into consideration in ANY way, they've gotta learn to employ. I really dont think this is the issue but more the fact that they have to watch how the servers are stabilizing, watch for lags in a longtime way. But yeah, its not because they need to sleep.

Grow up they have to sleep sometime you know, the next batch of waves will start soon so chill

This isn't your local mom and pop shop they are a multinational company backed by the most powerful publisher in gaming. They dropped out before it was even afternoon in the west coast. So i don't see your point.

Edited by Jigss

They have to sleep?

Now, I actually think this is an awesome way of launching an MMO. No 100people fighting over the same mob, no lag etc.

If the reason "we have to sleep" comes into consideration in ANY way, they've gotta learn to employ. I really dont think this is the issue but more the fact that they have to watch how the servers are stabilizing, watch for lags in a longtime way. But yeah, its not because they need to sleep.

Instead we have 100 mobs fighting over the same player.

As i was watching the live streams i could swear i heard them shout " Pick me, pick me! ".

Poor mobs...

Edited by NightskyStar

This isn't your local mom and pop shop they are a multinational company backed by the most powerful publisher in gaming. They dropped out before it was even afternoon in the west coast. So i don't see your point.

Im talking about the players, servers should start repopulating in the next few hours after most of the early starter wake up, quite a few have been playing 10+ hours and thats the guys from the last wave.

True though, they should not have stopped sending out invites so early if at all, should have been a wave every few hours round the clock

Edit ...

Could also show as low cause they upped the population cap *Shrugs*

Edited by Littica