Gear Bag RNG, this dude is happy.

Kohsar

Broken system is broken. I ran into a guy that was valor rank 49 yesterday that had ONE Champion item.

***YES, the OP's post is probably an outlier and the one I've mentioned as well; but the fact that simple programming changes can elimante said outliers shouldn't go unnoticed!***

Or just get the tokens from bags. No need for commendations necessarily.

You get a bag for every 800 WZ commendations if you want to grind. Or you can get 2 bags every day from dailies, and 6 bags every week from weeklies. So with proper luck you can get decked out in Champion gear on your first day as level 50.

Your numbers are way off, way off.

1 bag per daily, 2 dailies per day = 2 bags. You can't have both the champ and BM bag you have to pick one.

2 weeklys each giving 3 bags. 2 champ 1 BM or 2 champ and 1 champ (optional reward of champ or BM in second row)

if you do the quests on the day the weekly resests you have a chance of getting up to 8 bags in that single day. Further bags from 800 WZ commendations which if you get some decent teams is a relatively easy target.

Since their apparant "Tweak" to the RNG number system gearing in full champ on your first day is a little OTT, there are people who usually come out with 3-4 epics a week though with these bags.

Edited by Faxxon

Your numbers are way off, way off.

1 bag per daily, 2 dailies per day = 2 bags. You can't have both the champ and BM bag you have to pick one.

2 weeklys each giving 3 bags. 2 champ 1 BM or 2 champ and 1 champ (optional reward of champ or BM in second row)

if you do the quests on the day the weekly resests you have a chance of getting up to 8 bags in that single day. Further bags from 800 WZ commendations which if you get some decent teams is a relatively easy target.

Since their apparant "Tweak" to the RNG number system gearing in full champ on your first day is a little OTT, there are people who usually come out with 3-4 epics a week though with these bags.

He didn't say common, he said possible, with luck. getting 5/5 with 6-8 bags is possible, unless there's some hidden cooldown I'm not aware of.

Putting this up here.

A suggestion that I have seen and really like is this. I am fine with the RNG staying BUT instead of unassembled armor being turned in for armor give us tokens to turn in for armorings! Bioware has an awesome Orange mod system going, then you hit 50. Making PvP tokens give armorings that boost expertise and offer a set bonus would keep PvP "gear" in the game AND preserve the Organ mod system.