Too much lag, muc more fun WoW pvp

Wraithai

I have tried pvp warzones so much, but the latency is stupid. I have a 3.3 ghxx4 procesor, 8 gigs of ra,, and a 560 gtx. and still stuck at 10 fps in warzones.

I'm going back to WoW, I'll check back in a few months.

The stupid fps in Warzones is unacceptable.

I don't feel like paying $1k+ to be viable.

swtor is rubbish, the quest lines are epic, but the laggy/glitchy framework they have devoloped is trash.

Bout to win, error 9000.

I havew no issues on wow. but then again i dont get facepwned by fps on wow

Bumping own thread with more pointless negativity? Obvious troll is obvious :rolleyes:

Now go back to WoW.

I have tried pvp warzones so much, but the latency is stupid. I have a 3.3 ghxx4 procesor, 8 gigs of ra,, and a 560 gtx. and still stuck at 10 fps in warzones.

I'm going back to WoW, I'll check back in a few months.

The stupid fps in Warzones is unacceptable.

I don't feel like paying $1k+ to be viable.

you need to get better drivers..... stop qqing and if you had a 560 you wouldn't have this prob ..... my son has a 560 and everything is turned on ""high"" or med or w/e you wanna call it. has no prob so idk what your talking about

Bumping own thread with more pointless negativity? Obvious troll is obvious :rolleyes:

Now go back to WoW.

It's pointless?

A broken PvP experience receiving criticism is pointless?

BAHHAAHAHAH- I'm sorry... I'm sorry... you lost me.

I won't make a post about going back to WoW, because I'm not, but this game really was released broken in my books - for the sake of Christmas sales. If PvP didn't function properly, they should have delayed release until it was resolved or not included it at all. Same goes for any mirror scenario with PvE instances...

I don't get where all this MMO leniency comes from. It's like everyone is okay with purchasing a game that isn't 100%. "Oh, they'll fix it eventually..." HAHAHAH---

BTW. Running a GTX570 and framerate remains the same on low/high settings (which is ~15-20) in warzones. My PC can handle Crysis 1/2 on max with AA/multisamp settings but not this? What?

Edited by Xenoshark

I don't get where all this MMO leniency comes from. It's like everyone is okay with purchasing a game that isn't 100%.

The game is 100% as you say it. You had the chance to try it out during free beta weekends. If you did that and you still bought the game than you are the only one at fault. If you don't like it or feel it's not finished you shouldn't have buy it.

I for example bought the game fully aware of how it is atm so i do not moan because my decision to buy it was whought out and i knew what i'm signing up for.

If you did not test it, then you already tested it since the launch. If you don't like it, move on but stop saying it's not finished in 100%. Every build the game will have will always be actual 100% game until next update comes out.

You will either wait for changes or end up as a bitter troll on this forums that keeps repeating how bad the game is.

Edited by Endel

try /follow and watch how you cant go 5 feet without hitting some horrible design flaw in an area that appears to be completely flat...***.

lag is horrible, but i am willing to upgrade and have purchased some new parts that will come in a few days. i didnt have any lag the first week, now all of a sudden its getting pretty bad.

this game is borderline fail.

try /follow and watch how you cant go 5 feet without hitting some horrible design flaw in an area that appears to be completely flat...***.

lag is horrible, but i am willing to upgrade and have purchased some new parts that will come in a few days. i didnt have any lag the first week, now all of a sudden its getting pretty bad.

this game is borderline fail.

Well tell your mom to upgrade your 28.8 dial up modem from Tonga islands...Cause ya this is 2012 bro I got no lag whatsoever 22 ms and its perfect.

Greetings everyone!

We always appreciate feedback on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, whether positive or negative. While we are saddened to hear that you do not wish to continue playing the game, we are going to close this thread because unfortunately there is not much room for constructive discussion to occur.

We would like to remind you that we are collecting feedback from players experiencing FPS issues in the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=133037

We hope this assists you further and hope you have a great day!

Edited by Ellvaan