Wipe all servers, launch on dec 15h as planned open to ALL players

SinisterWarlock

To be fair to everyone, wipe the servers clean, fresh start for all, and begin on the 15th as originally planned.

Dec 15th servers open as planned, except all preorders are given access. This is the best way to solve this trainwreck of an early access.

This is the ONLY chance Bioware has to redeem itself, else go down in gaming history among the epic fails, and this one is true darwin launch. In order to prevent a situation where a lot of players are unable to play due being in server queues, they created a system that left the vast majority of players STUCK IN QUEUES with unknown wait times, waiting for their game access to be turned on. They've chosen by far the greater of two evils.

And when dec 20th comes around, with the current system they're probably going to end up with queues and server crashing anyway. How dumb.

No. Just no!!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing they should wipe is the accounts of the people who have been exploiting the pvp bug to level on purpose consecutively.

They should fix this bug and then wipe their accounts making them start over, exploiting should not be tolerated imo.

Edited by LeeAntony

i totally agree with this, why should anyone be at a disadvantage?

Disadvantage? Let's remove the whole early access then shall we and just open it up on the 20th and have 200.000 players at the starting zones? Sounds like a great idea.

They way they are doing this is by far the best way they can. People need to stop thinking they got a clue. Because, you don't. Bioware knows how to handle this way better then any of us, and better then any of us EVER will.

Just stop the crying and let the 20th be a great launch instead of a que time, yawn fest, impossible starting zones fest.

No thanks, do what they are doing, and be happy it's coming out soon.

This! whilst the more I think about it, I think EGA is a bad idea (regardless of when I preordered FYI!) because of how it is alienating friends from levelling together in an *mmorpg*. I do not wish to make it so that other peoples time invested was wasted.

Wait on your friend.

Just because you have access to the game does not mean you have to zoom ahead.

I got in earlier than a friend, I went and got my crafting skills, set up all my keybinds, reconfigured the graphics, set up mumble. Then I logged out and waiting on him telling me he was in game, then we quested together.

WOW That was really difficult.

To be fair to everyone, wipe the servers clean, fresh start for all, and begin on the 15th as originally planned.

Dec 15th servers open as planned, except all preorders are given access. This is the best way to solve this trainwreck of an early access.

This is the ONLY chance Bioware has to redeem itself, else go down in gaming history among the epic fails, and this one is true darwin launch. In order to prevent a situation where a lot of players are unable to play due being in server queues, they created a system that left the vast majority of players STUCK IN QUEUES with unknown wait times, waiting for their game access to be turned on. They've chosen by far the greater of two evils.

And when dec 20th comes around, with the current system they're probably going to end up with queues and server crashing anyway. How dumb.

I don't see how this could possibly be fair by any stretch of the imagination.

Because nothing is going to make queue's faster than adding more people?!? People are sour because they didn't get in, letting everyone in on the 15th will screw things up and deleting everyones work will upset the people who did start and make the time they spent completely wasted for no reason.

What you,re Selling... No one's buying :rolleyes:

Interesting idea. But what about the people who don't see things your way? They might get mad and start raging on the forums and we wouldn't want that, would we?

1.75 million people all log in on 15th of december, nice.

servers would crash and can break them which did on occassions, happen during the BETA stress testing.

queues would be insane.

everybody who got in to the game, would be fighting for mobs with thousands of people being in the starter zones.

your acting like they are not going to have to deal with the 1.75million people already, and they said they will open new servers as needed, why not just open all said servers and merge when needed like everyother MMO did?

How does changing the rules they put out form the beginning for staggered access being changed at the last minute "be fair to everyone". :rolleyes:

ummmm....

no

More Realistic idea:

1. Get your Early access invite
  2. Wait for a new blank server to be created
  3. Roll your characters there
  4. Never have any contact with characters created with an "unfair advantage" over you
  5. ?????
  6. Quit whining

yeah that will work when half of your guild is already on another server

I still don't get it why people throw a tantrum like that. It's a game and you will be able to play it sooner or later. And yes, I would say it even if I'd have had to stay out

On the pro side:

The launch was (at least for me) one of the smoothest I'd ever witnessed, no bugs nothing.

Edited by Desgarden

Because every single person who ordered the game will all log in at the exact same time, right? You never get more than about 20% of players on even at peak times, 10% of subscribers online at a time is the average for mmorpgs.

Yes, with exception for the first week..