The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

On a level Bioware should be proud.

Leoxastarth

While, I admit, the complaints are coming in heavy, lets not forget, all of this, stems from the fact people just cannot wait any longer to play the game.

So in a way, all these raging posts and complaints are a compliment to Bioware on their game, personally I have never before seen such a mass of people desperate to play a game (Me included!) Its rather nice to see, they obviously got something right, considering how everyone around the world is flooding and screaming to get in.

Kind of, yes. Unfortunately, though, most of those people have no idea what they're screaming about. They haven't read anything about how the early access system works and think they are being cheated, when infact they just don't have a clue...

EDIT: like the Jawa bove. Excellent example. I'm really surprised how much of a fuss people make of this. You get in in the same order as you entered your pre-order code. That's all there is to it. No "if"s or "but"s.

Edited by Gradivus

While, I admit, the complaints are coming in heavy, lets not forget, all of this, stems from the fact people just cannot wait any longer to play the game.

So in a way, all these raging posts and complaints are a compliment to Bioware on their game, personally I have never before seen such a mass of people desperate to play a game (Me included!) Its rather nice to see, they obviously got something right, considering how everyone around the world is flooding and screaming to get in.

the only reason the complaints are coming in so much is rather simple, whiners are far more vocal than people who are content with waiting.

the only reason the complaints are coming in so much is rather simple, whiners are far more vocal than people who are content with waiting.

Indeed. Basically people are only mad because they really, really want to play this game, so some make these pointless and empty threats like "I'm never going to play another BioWare game again" and so forth.

Indeed. Basically people are only mad because they really, really want to play this game, so some make these pointless and empty threats like "I'm never going to play another BioWare game again" and so forth.

pretty much, bet those same people already have ME3 pre ordered.

There are genuine complaints and criticisms it's just a blind faction of people who will attack anyone who dares to criticise.

On the other hand I don't have much time for those who are purely complaining about the concept of EGA and the first come first served system.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Fixed that for you.

Seriously though, I've had more fun with this game then any other game. I fail to see how its average at all. In fact, I know reviews don't count for crap but this game has so far been extremely well recieved.

I saw a 9.8 and a 9.3

From the same sites who gave WoW an 8.9 and a 9.1

The only complaints either of these sites had about it were things that are being worked on. Such as movable hud.

In reality though this game should more be seen as a mass effect universe then an MMO. It has all the MMO elements but it definately reminds me more of KOTOR and ME, ME2 and single player RPGs. Which is extremely good for me.

Please stop dismissing us as raging crybabies.

Yes, we want to play.

Yes, we like SWTOR.

we are here, we are queer

No, that doesn't mean we're not allowed to have gripes, criticisms, or opinions.

i have fixed this for you.

p.s not hate <3

Kind of, yes. Unfortunately, though, most of those people have no idea what they're screaming about. They haven't read anything about how the early access system works and think they are being cheated, when infact they just don't have a clue...

EDIT: like the Jawa bove. Excellent example. I'm really surprised how much of a fuss people make of this. You get in in the same order as you entered your pre-order code. That's all there is to it. No "if"s or "but"s.

I'm more miffed at the fact that they said they would be rolling out invites all day and stopped at noon or the fact that the servers were basicly empty from what I saw.

People will complain about ANYTHING, no ifs, ands, or buts...people will complain about anything.

Finally a post concerning this, this is exactly what I have been trying to tell people, we are just passionate.

How ever while this has shown that people are crazy to get to play the game, It does how ever still show that the EGA was not a sucsess.

Sure they avoided the "We got 5 hour queue, RAWR", but instead they went face first into a much bigger bullet.

While I doubt anyone (even though some claim so) ragequit over this, or generally stop playing Ea/bioware game.

I would not be suprised if there were more people then me who will likely get barf reaction the next time Ea/bioware suggests EGA for a game.