Ungrateful!

Seihk

Why doesn't anybody MvP vote healers? I do a lot of work to keep everyone afloat and get no votes at the end (even though my healing is always top and my objectives is pretty high too!). Not like I need a handout to feel like I'm appreciated, but still...why does everyone vote the top damage and not the top healers who kept that damage rolling?

:(

That's too bad...whenever faced with a choice, I'm highly likely to vote for the healer unless another player (who doesn't heal) did really great work (awesome with the hutt ball or whatever else).

A lot of the games I play, many don't bother to vote and I've been on the side of premades who vote for their guildies to maximize their valor points as well.

This is how I imagine how alot of people vote:

1)hey <insert person you know>, lets group up and do some warzones and we will vote for each other for mvp

or

2)The scoreboard at the end is presorted based on medals and with how this game is set up dmg people will get more medals so people who don't care(if they vote at all), will simply vote for the person who is on top of the list.

The system is flawed SO bad, it's almost impossible to get above 4-5 Valor marks as a healer, no matter how much you heal, I see DPS get 7-8 without a problem, just doing dps... its quite pathetic really...

Why doesn't anybody MvP vote healers? I do a lot of work to keep everyone afloat and get no votes at the end (even though my healing is always top and my objectives is pretty high too!). Not like I need a handout to feel like I'm appreciated, but still...why does everyone vote the top damage and not the top healers who kept that damage rolling?

:(

Any team I am on I ALWAYS MVP vote them (unless I'm grouping with guildies)

I always try to pick healers or people that i see working hard for objectives, i normally ignore the top few damage players as quite often they just ignore the objectives and go for kills.

Top healers almost always get the upvote from me as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.