The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Demolisher Medal (pvp)

Cerec

Does anyone know a trick for getting the 'demolisher' pvp medal in warzones? It seems that the medals aren't very well balanced between the classes...

You're right, it's not balanced, 'cause PT have it easier with medals. Not only can you get all the damage ones, but you can get at least 4 from guarding people, while a DPS Merc will get 1-2 from healing.

I get 3-3.5k crits all the time from Rail Shot and Thermal Detonator.

You don't need to be level 50 in decent gear or pop any CDs/items, although that helps I'm sure. I think I got my first Demolisher medal at lvl 41, regular Rail Shot crit, no CDs used. Just go Pyrotech.

Edited by Mhak

I get 3-3.5k crits all the time from Rail Shot and Thermal Detonator.

You don't need to be level 50 in decent gear or pop any CDs/items, although that helps I'm sure. I think I got my first Demolisher medal at lvl 41, regular Rail Shot crit, no CDs used. Just go Pyrotech.

Hrm, wish I knew how you're getting 3.5K crits on RS/TD with no substance abuse :p @49 with no red/stim/relic anything buffs I hit most people for between mid 2-2900 ish depeneding on target/exp. Getting the 2.5 is easy but I do not often get crits of over 3K. Spec = pretty standard 31 pyro/6AP/4ST

I'm only assuming pre-50. After 50 with exper it's going to be higher of course.

Edited by Hyperius

Any other spec is easy to get the 2.5k medal so I was assuming he's shield tech pre-50 (at 50, it's quite easy to get it with just Rocket Punch).

Is that in dps mods? I'm in tank mods, i haven't seen it yet. Although i get 9-12 medals regularly now.

Is that in dps mods? I'm in tank mods, i haven't seen it yet. Although i get 9-12 medals regularly now.

I have both sets (dps is more complete) and hit 2.5k with either. Just pop your power relic with Empower Fuel and use Rocket Punch (Flame Surge helps even more). Tho I'm very geared however.