Find Weakness and Circling Shadows

OdinsBloods

Is there a ding or a sound activation for this? I have a hard time seeing these buffs on the buff bar as I play on a laptop and have poor vision. Can I turn off all the music so I can hear this happen?

no not that i have seen, and i understand what your talking about too cause i play on a 32 inch monitor and i still have to pay attention to my buff bar which i don;t like cause it draws focus away from the middle of the screen, where you attention should be.

one more reason for mods or atleast a custmizable UI.

if i could scale proc buffs to be bigger i would be much happier.

• 1 year later...
I'm necroing this post... Can BioWare please show a graphical indication of these types of buffs? I proc Circling Shadows, and I have no idea I have them stacked until I bother to look. Any other mmorpg, and there would be some kind of particle effects to indicate when I proc talent buffs. It's annoying staring at my UI when I should be watching out for the red circles before the boss AoE hits me.... <.<

no not that i have seen, and i understand what your talking about too cause i play on a 32 inch monitor and i still have to pay attention to my buff bar which i don;t like cause it draws focus away from the middle of the screen, where you attention should be.

one more reason for mods or atleast a custmizable UI.

if i could scale proc buffs to be bigger i would be much happier.

Disregard....didn't realize how old this port was...

Edited by Typeslice