The Reason

DarthNur

Whats the reason of buying pre-order game now if there is possibility of entering game 1-2 days before official launch, not 5 as you promised before? Could i have my money back then and buy usual version which starts 20 for everyone?

You should remove such option as buying pre-order by now,couz u r lying a bit, not telling all the things about in game access.

Whats the reason of buying pre-order game now if there is possibility of entering game 1-2 days before official launch, not 5 as you promised before? Could i have my money back then and buy usual version which starts 20 for everyone?

You should remove such option as buying pre-order by now,couz u r lying a bit, not telling all the things about in game access.

Pre-ordering has always promised up to* 5.

I know it is frustrating for some, but that has been in the writing all along. Some people seem to have not seen it. They promised up to 5, and they are actually going beyond that and providing some with 8 days of early access. This means they are giving more of a bonus than they offered in the first place. I am actually grateful and excited about this.

I applaud BW (and I haven't even receive my early access yet). I think this method will be good for longevity. I understand others disagree - we all have different opinions. I am willing to wait a day or two since I waited longer to pre-order.

Edited by Shlamorel

If you use your eyes as they should be used and read again you will see that they never promised that you would get access 5 days early, its stated that you "may get UP TO 5 days early access" "up to" also means you might end up with 1 day, or even 2 hours of early access. my question 2 you though is whats the point of canceling your pre-order since you didnt pay anything extra for it? you payed the exact amount that everyone else will pay for the game except you payed a bit of it in advance. there is no extra fee for the pre order.

As everyone else has pointed out, you get up to a maximum of 5 days - now a little extra, for no extra cost as long as you preorder. I don't see what all the complaints are, it costs no extra to preorder and you get given free days to play before it's even actually released. They could of just said we'll launch it on the 20th and everyone has to wait until then for access, but instead they've granted everyone free time before its actual release date... people should be grateful for getting any at all

http://store.origin.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&IsGift=no&Locale=ru_RU&SiteID=eaemea&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage

Standart edition - 1000 rub

+standart edition commission for pre-ordering 200 rub(+8$)

So there is a fee for pre-ordering and it is 1/5 of price. Do u still think 1 hour before official launch is enough?

Edited by DarthNur

get your facts right. it always said "preorder now and get up to 5 days EGA"

some clarification.

1. if you cancel your pre-order you won't get that nice crystal

2. if you cancel now you get your 5 dollar or euro's back

3. if you then buy the game on the 20th you have to pay 60 euro/dollar

4. conclusion, AMG you are losing a crystal and chance on early acces. that were "GIVEN" to you if you pre-ordered!

5. research things before you ask questions.

6. you gain knowledge

7. it makes you a better man

8. i am running out of ideas

9. Bioware did a good job

10. i don't blame bioware for the staggering acces and i support them for it.

Pre-ordering doesn't cost anything, so there's nothing to really lose from it. :confused:

Ok, some people may have paid extra, but retailers scamming people really isn't developers fault. Maybe folk should have spent less time trolling and more time shopping. :rolleyes:

http://store.origin.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&IsGift=no&Locale=ru_RU&SiteID=eaemea&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage

Standart edition - 1000 rub

+standart edition commission for pre-ordering 200 rub(+8$)

So there is a fee for pre-ordering and it is 1/5 of price. Do u still think 1 hour before official launch is enough?

if you pre-ordered from origin the 200rub u payed "extra" as you claim, will be removed from the game cost once you pay for that. so its like this.

game 1000rub + pre order 200rub, when game ships and the costs for the game is drawn from your creditcard account the amount drawn will be 1000-200 = 800 wich then will end up in a total of 1000 rub for both the game and pre-order.

Pre ordering from origin does NOT cost anything extra.

cmon,man.

origin?retailers? u gotta be kidding. Its an official site of origin

when you add it to cart...i am a us citizen so i am using my currency...It says 2 things 5 dollars for the preoder and 54.99 for the game, if you do the math that is 59.99 after purchase which is the exact amount of the game after launch.