Secondary Lightsaber Crystal?

ZoraSuitLink

Yep, I use a blue and an orange saber crystal. I'm a bit over leveled for my orange crystal, but it looks so pretty that I keep it anyways (at least until I can craft orangies)

Try moving your offhand saber to main, then try modding. Just remember to reequip.

Yep, I use a blue and an orange saber crystal. I'm a bit over leveled for my orange crystal, but it looks so pretty that I keep it anyways (at least until I can craft orangies)

Try moving your offhand saber to main, then try modding. Just remember to reequip.

Orange is a dark side color, isn't there a restriction to use blue and an orange?

Orange is a dark side color, isn't there a restriction to use blue and an orange?

Orange is a nuetral color just like Yellow. It is found on many dropped weapons and sometimes you can pull teh crystal out. The Blue and Purple quality Orange crystals are craftable at 400 Artificing skill. They start off blue just as the yellow crystals do.

I've yet to see one but as far as I know they only come with the lvl 50 PvP lightsabers. And you cannot extract the crystal.

This is the dumbest design decision (DDD) that I have heard yet. Those lightsabers are probably good on their own, but there is no reason to prevent this color from being in a pve-oriented lightsaber.