Agree or Not changes I would make to carnage.

Teladis

See post like this who act like they know better and telling me l2p. When the very core issues is what beta testers and many others see. Post like this what makes me say this.

A healing strike after you kill something is OP? Ok so Annhil is op for having bleeds heal?

The very fact that he acts like you never face 2+ strong mobs makes me laugh and knows he is clueless.

I'm a better player, and I know this game better than you. So don't talk down to someone who knows this class better.

Carnage doesn't need a scream stun on strong mobs nor a heal. Like I said before, I leveled to 50 with carnage without using Quinn a single time without any issues.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnage doesn't need a scream stun on strong mobs nor a heal. Like I said before, I leveled to 50 with carnage without using Quinn a single time without any issues.

Cool story, sorry but If I had trouble and I my gear was on par I know you are lying.

I'm a better player, and I know this game better than you. So don't talk down to someone who knows this class better.

Pretty sure a skilled player wouldn't be spending 80% of their forum time crying about being underpowered.

To sate my random curiosity, do you pull 240k-330k consistently in full-length Warzones, solo queue, with Carn?

Pretty sure a skilled player wouldn't be spending 80% of their forum time crying about being underpowered.

To sate my random curiosity, do you pull 240k-330k consistently in full-length Warzones, solo queue, with Carn?

Yes, damage done is not that hard to do. Other classes can do the same as proved on this forum. There is a sorc post of 600k damage. So posting about damage done in warzones is pointless to the issue at hand.

Also, i've done my dailies and waiting on guild mates to get on to do some ops. Anything else you want to bring up?

Cool story, sorry but If I had trouble and I my gear was on par I know you are lying.

ummm how? not trying to be "L2P!" or anything but just because you can't do it no one else can? Also if you don't like Carnage, why don't you try a different spec? There are two others out there, and Carnage tends to be harder to master than the others, it could probably use a buff or two, but you don't change it so Force Scream works on Strong Mobs, they're supposed to be a bit more of a challenge. AoE sleep and obfuscate do well for those, yes they're ranged limited but what do you expect playing a melee oriented class?

ummm how? not trying to be "L2P!" or anything but just because you can't do it no one else can? Also if you don't like Carnage, why don't you try a different spec? There are two others out there, and Carnage tends to be harder to master than the others, it could probably use a buff or two, but you don't change it so Force Scream works on Strong Mobs, they're supposed to be a bit more of a challenge. AoE sleep and obfuscate do well for those, yes they're ranged limited but what do you expect playing a melee oriented class?

Because it's a mmo and its not the hardest game to play.

Also carnage is my fav spec thats the reason why i want it some love.

Yes, damage done is not that hard to do. Other classes can do the same as proved on this forum. There is a sorc post of 600k damage. So posting about damage done in warzones is pointless to the issue at hand.

Damage done is somewhat more difficult to do with Carnage.

The majority of players cannot reach 250k+ on a consistent basis.

So, perhaps you are not as terribad as your crying would lead us to believe.

Still, your disbelief at soloing a heroic4 makes me chuckle. Maybe that's because you've never spec'd Annihilation.

Damage done is somewhat more difficult to do with Carnage.

The majority of players cannot reach 250k+ on a consistent basis.

So, perhaps you are not as terribad as your crying would lead us to believe.

Still, your disbelief at soloing a heroic4 makes me chuckle. Maybe that's because you've never spec'd Annihilation.

Because this post is about carnage? and I dont play annihilation because i dont like its playstyle?

I don't know I think that might be it.

Did anyone else feel like using Annihilation was slower for PVE leveling? I felt like it took a bit longer to kill, though the trade-off of having the crit heals was pretty nice.

I switched back to Carnage after trying Annihilation for a couple days. I think Carnage is great, just be prepared to use the medpacks if you get a bad pull or don't look before you Force Charge.

Because it's a mmo and its not the hardest game to play.

Also carnage is my fav spec thats the reason why i want it some love.

No one will disagree with that. Carnage needs more love, but giving force scream a stun does not balance it out. How does that solve anything in pvp? To balance a class you have to look at all aspects. not just one specific encounter.

Healing strike. I honestly dont know how i feel about it. My earlier comment on that being op was focused on the stun idea. Sorry for not being clear. I feel a healing strike adds something to carnage that doesnt belong.

As for strong mobs, yeah ive been owned my them, who hasnt? you get back up and try again.

Marauders in general could use some sort of Victory Rush-like ability as well as a slightly more reliable CC, most likely in the form of a stun. Think Concussive Blow?

The class is incredibly manageable and it really is 'fine,' however it's just that. Fine. One class should not be ridiculously under-powered compared to others in the leveling/survivability area.

Edit: Also, Pommel Strike does work on strong mobs. Just stun them ;]

Edited by Kibaken

At least someone here understands.

This thread is about carnage, just because you can do well on others does not mean so. The changes I list would put us in line with the other two specs.

Listen to your betters instead of trying to troll.

Haha... omg... I pray now that you're trolling. Cuz if not, then you obviously don't understand that he was being sarcastic and mocking you. He calls you "all knowing" and basically degrades your "single sided views".

Wow, dude. Seriously. Reading compression 4TL.

Your response to his post pretty much negates anything anything you try to pass off as good information since you can't even read a post well that's mocking you.

Seriously, the guy even "+9000"'d my post meaning that he agrees with me so much.

Wow, dude... wow.

Haha... omg... I pray now that you're trolling. Cuz if not, then you obviously don't understand that he was being sarcastic and mocking you. He calls you "all knowing" and basically degrades your "single sided views".

Wow, dude. Seriously. Reading compression 4TL.

Your response to his post pretty much negates anything anything you try to pass off as good information since you can't even read a post well that's mocking you.

Seriously, the guy even "+9000"'d my post meaning that he agrees with me so much.

Wow, dude... wow.

Only thing I saw is someone seeing my greatness.

Also to the person who says force scream should not be giving a stun, it already stuns normal mobs. I'm just saying would it be so bad if it did strong ones as well? Not elite gold ones.

I also leveled to 50 as carnage and never used Quinn...still havent. Just started gearing him up, will try him out one of these days. I used Vette until mid 30s when I got Pierce, and have been using Pierce ever since.

Also to the person who says force scream should not be giving a stun, it already stuns normal mobs. I'm just saying would it be so bad if it did strong ones as well? Not elite gold ones.

Because it is unnecessary, I would rather have the Devs work on our ability bugs.

I also leveled to 50 as carnage and never used Quinn...still havent. Just started gearing him up, will try him out one of these days. I used Vette until mid 30s when I got Pierce, and have been using Pierce ever since.

No one is saying it can't be done. What is being said is that other classes can do it better without needing to over gear for the content. A healer can wipe out mobs safer and easier and that is not right.

Only thing I saw is someone seeing my greatness.

Aiite... that's pretty much it.

You're either blindly unaware of social tones such as sarcasm or mockery and I feel sorry for you.

Or you are keeping the troll facade on stronger than anyone else I know.

So I will either ignore you because you are so blind it's saddening or so deep in character that I cannot root you out. So you're either Jim Carey Pre-2005 or Post-2005. I can't figure it out...

Aiite... that's pretty much it.

You're either blindly unaware of social tones such as sarcasm or mockery and I feel sorry for you.

Or you are keeping the troll facade on stronger than anyone else I know.

So I will either ignore you because you are so blind it's saddening or so deep in character that I cannot root you out. So you're either Jim Carey Pre-2005 or Post-2005. I can't figure it out...

I'm not trolling, why should I be? The fact that I know this class well, and know what needs to be done to fix it?

I'm not trolling, why should I be? The fact that I know this class well, and know what needs to be done to fix it?

You're... blindly unaware of social tones such as sarcasm or mockery and I feel sorry for you.

Okay... I guess we have my answer then... good luck with your endeavors. I have a feeling you'll never be satisfied with the Marauder class... specifically the Carnage spec and I'm hoping you'll give up on this game soon.

Okay... I guess we have my answer then... good luck with your endeavors. I have a feeling you'll never be satisfied with the Marauder class... specifically the Carnage spec and I'm hoping you'll give up on this game soon.

Why would I? I'm not going any place, I love this game and that is the reason why I post. That is the reason why a lot of people agree with me. Ya, you got some that don't, but hey not everyone can be as cool as me.

Now, if your not going to post anything about the topic, or praise me for how I'm one of the best mara. I don't really need to see any more post from you. You can leave now.

Why would I? I'm not going any place, I love this game and that is the reason why I post. That is the reason why a lot of people agree with me. Ya, you got some that don't, but hey not everyone can be as cool as me.

Now, if your not going to post anything about the topic, or praise me for how I'm one of the best mara. I don't really need to see any more post from you. You can leave now.

Alot of people agree with you? there are 5 pages of posts and only 2 people have stated they probably agree with you.

Get over yourself.