[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Rhaphael

May not be applicable...

No AIM based hilts for Artificers.

Affects companions for 50% of Republic base classes & at least 1 base calls on Empire side.

I don't believe any of the Force users use Aim as a main stats. You might be thinking of Aim barrels.

On the side note, has anyone noticed any issue with Diplomacy missions? I'm currently at 86 Diplomacy and all I see is 2x Dark side Companion Gift missions and 2x LS Medical Supplies on the Mission Level 17-24 side. Mission level 10-16 seem to have an even spread of 1 DS Companion/Medical, 1 LS companion/medical.

Everytime I do a DS Companion Gift mission, i just keep getting back the DS Companion Gift.

I'm Dark Sided and I rather do DIplomacy missions for Medical Supplies. I tried using the board your ship trick to try and cycle the missions but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Very frustrating and I've basically gave up on Diplomacy.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe any of the Force users use Aim as a main stats. You might be thinking of Aim barrels.

No I meant AIM Hilts. 3 companions (1 Consular & 2 Trooper) pets use AIM as a primary attribute and use melee weapons. Players don't have a need for it, but I'm at the mercy of a broken RE system to find a Armstech that has the various weapons in AIM format for the companions (not sure if they exist either - Techblade does).

I'd like to give my companions orange moddable weapons with the proper Item Modifications in their slots.

I didn't read all 28 pages of this thread but I did read the OP and didn't see a particular issue with Armstech addressed. This is not necessarily a 'bug', but it is an issue that needs some resolution, or to at least be addressed in some form.

There are NO dropped schematics for any weapons over level 39. Armstech schematics do not drop in Hardmode FPs or in Operations, at all, ever, unlike all of the other crafts.

I didn't read all 28 pages of this thread but I did read the OP and didn't see a particular issue with Armstech addressed. This is not necessarily a 'bug', but it is an issue that needs some resolution, or to at least be addressed in some form.

There are NO dropped schematics for any weapons over level 39. Armstech schematics do not drop in Hardmode FPs or in Operations, at all, ever, unlike all of the other crafts.

Actually that was already in the list but it was under Investigation. I now moved it to Armstech to make it more clear. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Actually that was already in the list but it was under Investigation. I now moved it to Armstech to make it more clear. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Oh hey, thanks! I didn't read the Investigation section because I don't really have a problem with how my Investigation skill works, although I can see why you put this issue under that to start with.

Why the HECK is this NOT sticky'd?

After 20 or so RE on Vibroknives I came looking for a bug list and didn't find this. After 65 of EACH level 13 and level 17, with nothing to show for it, I find this thread....

STICKY THIS...

NOW....

What are you still doing here? I told you to go STICKY THIS!

I'm going to guess it's not stickied simply because preventing frustration for current players (hitting their head against a wall not realizing what they're attempting to do is impossibly bugged) is deemed less important than making sure the game doesn't appear bugged for new/potential subscribers browsing the forums.

I really can't think of a different reason. The OP is factual, as concise as can reasonably be expected, organized, and not inflammatory.

/Sticky

((When companions return from a mission the resulting popup window closes any windows you had open. Please consider adding these results to the pending rewards list instead.))

(Temp Workaround)

Also if you are on the GTN, Close the bag Window so only the GTN window is Open,

You,re Comanion/s returning from Missions Will Not Close the GTN -as long as thiers Space Open for the window to show (2 window max Limit?)

Edited by Lasarith

Can add this bug/mechanic to the list that should be fixed.

Companions with 10K affection should never fail on green missions when the crew skill is maxed out, and Mission discovery should never fail.

This sounds like an irritation rather than a bug. Do we know this is not the way that they intend it to work?

Yes, it sucks. WoW, as a comparison, eventually made if so that gathering skills could not fail on orange gathers once your skill was maxed. But that was YEARS in.

I'm not disagreeing that I believe purchased/learned mission discoveries should not fail (under various circumstances, i.e. green or maxed skill), but that's not necessarily the way BW wants it to work, and so it's not necessarily a bug - it's a suggestion.

After 20 or so RE on Vibroknives I came looking for a bug list and didn't find this. After 65 of EACH level 13 and level 17, with nothing to show for it, I find this thread....

STICKY THIS...

NOW....

I did the same thing a few weeks back. I ended up crafting what was probably close to 50 knives trying to RE them. I finally asked in general if anyone else was having trouble REing knives. Only to find out from someone that they are bugged and to check the forums for the bug/broken list.

Can add this bug/mechanic to the list that should be fixed.

Companions with 10K affection should never fail on green missions when the crew skill is maxed out, and Mission discovery should never fail.

I agree with Mirene, this is not a bug per se. I'll add it under suggestions, because most likely this is working as intended.

Also can anyone confirm if these issues have been fixed?

FIXED The Magenta Adegan Crystal currently does not register in the crafting window (it shows 0/1 even if you have one). You can still craft the magenta crystal as long as you have the rest of the required ingredients.

FIXED If you start crafting an item that requires Biometric Crystal Alloy and then abort the craft, the Biometrix Crystal Alloy is not (always) refunded.

Edited by Rhaphael

Armormech[/color]

• None at the moment.

There's a couple of messed up recipes. I'll tack them on the next time I'm on my Armormech.

Medium armor:

49 Biorestorative Belt: has 20 defense. This should be power, surge, crit, or alacrity.

Heavy Armor:

Rakata Combat Medic's Belt and Rakata Eliminator's Belt have the same stats. One should be power or the lower aim, higher crit variety. The Rakata medic and eliminator wrist pieces also have the exact same stats. Guess it is more of an item bug, since the ones you get off the BH hunter Rakata emblem vendor are the same, but since Armormech makes them...

Edited by Battilea

I didn't read this whole thread but didn't see this.

Armstech 400 skill recipes require 3 Biometric Crystal Alloy and yield prototype quality items (some not even level 50). Synthweaving require 1 and yield Rakata quality.

There are no Armstech recipes for level 47 or 49 which means no use for half of the tier 5 salvaged mats. Changing the level 45 item would fix this if not adding more recipes.

Synthweaving is missing some medium recipes in the upper 200 range as well as the low level light ones. I'll have to look in my list to find exactly which ones.

Armstech (investigation) the least populous crafting skill is the source of Biochem (most populous) schematics.

EDIT: sorry, there are 47 barrels, but no actual weapons that use neuranium

Edited by Silvermink

I'd say wrong faction schematics dropping from the advanced gather (investigation, underworld trading, etc) missions should definitely be up there.

Also, many Armormek items seem to be misnamed, some parts of a similarly named "set" will be DPS gear, some parts will be tank gear, and some items that have defensive sounding names have DPS stats and vice versa.

OMG that is soooo true! And even on the GTN on the Republic fleet i have to scroll thru all the Sith gear to get to light. Really bad deal.

And don't you love it when your companion returns saying "I'll think you'll be pleased with the results" and brings back nothing! LOL

Underworld trading missions.

I'm going to test this later today, but what I am seeing is a pattern where Underworld fabric missions far exceed underworld metal missions not only in numbers but degree (twice as many rich and bountiful). We already know that upwards of 80% of missions come through as "companion gifts", but this pattern indicates further imbalance.

The theory is formulated based on evidence from both doing the missions, and marketing of each category of item on the GTN. In short, more missions, greater missions, supported by the lack of sales opportunities for fabric on the GTN (this assumed to be a result of vastly superior abundance of missions and therefore materials).

I'll know better tonight as I document numerous missions of the kind.

here's a bug i had last Week

I ask my crew to craft "Reusable Hyper-Battle Attack Adrenal" (purple one, 450 strenght for 15sec) just before I disconnect and went to bed.

next morning, i log on and realise it made the blue one (Hyper-Battle Attack Adrenal, NO reusable) instead of the one i asked for. Still, he consummed the material for the purple version of the craft...

I reported it, bud had the typical droid answer... ( noone really read bug reports and consummers request? ...)

I haven't tried to confirm that bug, because I don't want to lose more purple materials.

Hope it will help.

PS: forgot to mention it's for Biochem, but could be for others crewskills.

Edited by razgamaziel

STICKY THIS...

NOW....

No reason other than typical corporate refusal to acknowledge deficiencies.

The OP did a fantastic job of putting together the list. He has been keeping it updated since January 6th. Heck, the latest update is today!

You could at least have the decency to sticky this. He is doing your job for you, Bioware. Hire this man.

Rich and Bountiful simply don't exist for T6, no amount of refreshing the list will fix this. This is the case with all missions that yield crafting mats.

Thanks for the reply/info.

Guess it was all the Level 5 Companion Gifts Missions that are Bountiful/Rich showing up in my Level 6 UT missions that threw me off. :)

Edited by Esproc