Crew Skill Missions go MIA!

oOEggmanOo

I have had several crew skill mission tablets returned to me which i can then use to start a mission for the crew skill in question. I have used them and on each occasion it will say something like: The mission "Stars of the Sky" mission has been unlocked for you.

But i don't know where to look for this mission, it does no appear in my mission log, the skill vendors don't have anything i take either. It can't be a skill thing as the mission tablets have a skill restriction on them, like needs 115 to use, which i have.

Any help in this matter will be most appreciated. If this has been answered before i apologise, but no search facility makes for tedious research.

You do know about the crew skill mission level range drop down?

I don't know about your exact problem or skill, but try utilizing that drop down to see if the unlocked mission is found within another level range. Also the mission level ranges are not tied to your character's level! This was a source of confusion for me as well. The drop down is found at the upper right corner of the dialog where you can also pick the mission.

I think i may be being a bit silly here and not realised they go in to the crew skill missions window for my crew to go off and do, and not my own mission log which is where i thought they ended up.

Thanks for the reply tho, i can see now why i've never seen them.

On a related note, do the mission you open up via these tablets return better products than the ones you get automatically?

I think i may be being a bit silly here and not realised they go in to the crew skill missions window for my crew to go off and do, and not my own mission log which is where i thought they ended up.

Thanks for the reply tho, i can see now why i've never seen them.

On a related note, do the mission you open up via these tablets return better products than the ones you get automatically?

It's more that they give "more" rather than "better". Generally you get a stack of mats back, often 2 types. So bioanalysis might give double quantities of compound *and* samples (normally deperate missions. Diplo will give med supplies and gifts. The items will still be relevent to the mission level