Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron This is why Bioware hates Jedi

krep

Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Yes this is me crying but at least i have good reason

So why do jedi get the royal shaft every time in this game. First our class quest which is ridiculous and forces us to use a companion that we haven't touched since like lvl 10 to add on to that the chest thats supposed to "buff" up T7 was bugged and couldn't get the stuff at it gg me and the big guy.

Now as a sentinel my ONLY option of the shards and cube recipe is the green matrix shards the first one we need you have to have 2 people its which isn't to bad. The second uses the really broken MGGS grappling gun that hardly ever works so takes 50 times longer than it should to get that datacron. And last but not least the big joke this game has ever had.

The Belsavis green matrix shard is pretty much impossible to get. i have spent over 5 hours here and found 1. 1 in 5 hours all that time i have been spamming general looking for others who have them to work to gather in 5 hours i have only found 2 other people that have one. so here we are going into hour 6 with 3 cubes and cant find the last part.

So how is this fair to the jedi class why the hell do we have to do ****** things like waste 6 hours trying to find shards when everyone basically just run in or jumps around a bit and grabs a datacron.

This is such a joke Bioware please keep giving jedi the shaft cus its really fair and we love it....

I have no idea what you're talking about? I play a JK, currently on belsavis and I've gotten every datacron on the planets I've been on. That's including belsavis

You are either BSing, got lucky with Rakata Energy Cubes, or got lucky and got to the green shard after someone else already put in cubes.

Easily the hardest datacron to get and most annoying. Over 4 hours spent searching for the random-rare spawns to no avail. Not a single energy core. I hate this one and hope they increase the spawn rate and amount, or something. Heck, I'd go for buying 4 of these.

Srsly this is proof that BW truly hates us. Compared to three red shards which are easily solo to get we need to buy an item which most of the time bugs, get a friend to activate a console and finally find 4 cubes which are super hard to find.

Seriously BW what the F is wrong with your minds.

For anyone still looking for these it is really easy with this route:

It's only easy if they are spawned. I spent two days looking, and on the sixth hour into my second day did I finally find any.

I agree that this is frustrating. I sympathize with my Sentinel brethren that have to do what I did.

I got REALLY lucky with this one (Which makes up for my lack of luck on Hoth, when I was told I couldn't get the Strength +4 because I wasn't "eligible for this conversation" whatever that even means!? :( )

Shared it with my whole guild (And some lucky bystander).

Basically two spots that I hit quite frequently (Sorry I don't have the coordinates) :

1. In "The Tomb", go to the Republic Medical Droid, there's a path right next to it, on the otherside of that path is a small groove in the wall. One spawns there.

2. While near the Ruins entrance (Where you cash in the cubes), if you go straight through the path (It's guarded by 3 Rakata on each side), and turn right, there's a little hilled pathway that leads to a circlular area. I got 3 of the there, alone.

Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Yes this is me crying but at least i have good reason

So why do jedi get the royal shaft every time in this game. First our class quest which is ridiculous and forces us to use a companion that we haven't touched since like lvl 10 to add on to that the chest thats supposed to "buff" up T7 was bugged and couldn't get the stuff at it gg me and the big guy.

Now as a sentinel my ONLY option of the shards and cube recipe is the green matrix shards the first one we need you have to have 2 people its which isn't to bad. The second uses the really broken MGGS grappling gun that hardly ever works so takes 50 times longer than it should to get that datacron. And last but not least the big joke this game has ever had.

The Belsavis green matrix shard is pretty much impossible to get. i have spent over 5 hours here and found 1. 1 in 5 hours all that time i have been spamming general looking for others who have them to work to gather in 5 hours i have only found 2 other people that have one. so here we are going into hour 6 with 3 cubes and cant find the last part.

So how is this fair to the jedi class why the hell do we have to do ****** things like waste 6 hours trying to find shards when everyone basically just run in or jumps around a bit and grabs a datacron.

This is such a joke Bioware please keep giving jedi the shaft cus its really fair and we love it....

I spent 1 1/2 hours and got 5. You want to know how? Doing some quick googling to determine a few spots and then running in a circuit amongst them.

Gor a lot of people on the planet to come once I opened it too. Bets of all I sold my 5th one in the Imperial Fleet.

This is the only "tough" Geen Shard to get...and its only tough if you are lazy and expect verything to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.