The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[EU server name] I choose you!

Gunyong

Frostclaw, guild deployment, Divine Light, though i'm not actually in yet guildies are :(
I feel for you, same here. Some guildies are 15+ already. By the time everybody is in, we will be so spread out in levels that grouping for heroic areas and flashpoints will be impossible. Thanks Bioware.

truthfully, I chose to play on american even though I'm europian. On previous MMO's I played on english servers but kept encountering swedish, german, russian etc. I don't have a problem with those players, or their countries. But when more than half your raiding team is swedish.... I just want to play with players who speak a langauge I'm familiar with. English is not my prime language, but I understand it a hell of alot better than german and russian.

Somewhere with lots of finnish people :)

Im Finn.

Going to Hidden Beks becouse our guild got deployed there.

Actually kinda fine since ive noticed that the immature minority usually picks their server according the "cool" name like DEATH, etc etc and i doubt Hidden Beks attracts such players.

On side note, i noticed that German RP-PVP server is named "Teräs Käsi" which is Finnish and means "Steel Hand", makes me wonder what Finnish language has to do with German RP-PVP ... :confused:

truthfully, I chose to play on american even though I'm europian. On previous MMO's I played on english servers but kept encountering swedish, german, russian etc. I don't have a problem with those players, or their countries. But when more than half your raiding team is swedish.... I just want to play with players who speak a langauge I'm familiar with. English is not my prime language, but I understand it a hell of alot better than german and russian.

Won't that intensify lag in some way?

Edited by Gunyong

I was planning to play on Adari Vaal, then I took an arrow-- No, won't do that again.

Seriously, I played on Adari Vaal at the beta weekends and would like to play there again but it seems like the server is not available. There were nice people there, and I was glad to play among them. (My character was a redskin Twi'lek Jedi Guardian named Jason.)

Edited by Yasin

Im Finn.

Going to Hidden Beks becouse our guild got deployed there.

Actually kinda fine since ive noticed that the immature minority usually picks their server according the "cool" name like DEATH, etc etc and i doubt Hidden Beks attracts such players.

On side note, i noticed that German RP-PVP server is named "Teräs Käsi" which is Finnish and means "Steel Hand", makes me wonder what Finnish language has to do with German RP-PVP ... :confused:

Ha, that;s why I chose Frostclaw, what can be cooler than having Frosty Claws!