Heavy Armor for Jedi Knight?

Kocmos

Never, ever, ever. A Jedi Knight can only wear medium armor.

At level 10 you have to choose a new class. One class is Sentinel, the other is Guardian. If you choose Guardian, you can wear heavy armor. At that point you're no longer just a Jedi Knight.

Never, ever, ever. A Jedi Knight can only wear medium armor.

At level 10 you have to choose a new class. One class is Sentinel, the other is Guardian. If you choose Guardian, you can wear heavy armor. At that point you're no longer just a Jedi Knight.

technically you will always be a jedi knight

you are a jedi knight trained in either offense or more defense

[/b]

technically you will always be a jedi knight

you are a jedi knight trained in either offense or more defense

Technically your class changes completely, you can train in Jedi Knight skills, but nowhere in any of your stats are you labeled a Knight anymore. The only thing labeling you as a Knight is the title you get from the starter planet.

• 4 weeks later...
At what level is the Jedi Knight allowed to wear heavy armor?

When you reach level 10 as a Jedi Knight and take the shuttle to the fleet, you must pick an advanced class. If you choose the advanced class "Guardian" you will be able to equip heavy armor. However if you choose "Sentinal", then you are restricted to medium armor.

• 4 months later...
Yes but not sure why you would want to.

Because he prefers the medium armor aesthetics?

My Guardian is wearing the Aspiring Knight's Vest (moddable medium armor chest piece) because I got tired of looking at my Jedi's silly huge butt. The curse of body size 2 wearing robes.